Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Data Visualization Training (15 Courses, 5+ Projects)
This Data Visualization Certification Course includes comprehensive15 courses, 5 Projects with 105+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses. Learn how to visualize and analyze data and Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Exiews, SAS, SQL.
Data Analytics with QlikView
QlikView Security Overview
CloverETL Data Integration
CloverETL Data Integration - Advanced Case Studies
EViews - Introductory Econometrics Modeling
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Data Visualization Training?
Mobile App Access
About Data Visualization Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Data Analytics with QlikView||5h 58m|
|QlikView Security Overview||1h 1m|
|CloverETL Data Integration||3h 13m|
|CloverETL Data Integration - Advanced Case Studies||1h 12m|
|EViews - Introductory Econometrics Modeling||6h 52m|
|EViews - Advanced||17h 03m|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course||12h 27m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 32m|
|Mathematical and Statistics Foundations for Machine Learning||8h 01m|
|Business Intelligence with Tableau||5h 5m|
|Case Study - Customer Analytics using Tableau and R||2h 11m|
|Case Study - Pricing Analytics using Tableau and R||2h 02m|
|Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction||2h 31m|
|Analytics using Tableau||9h 03m|
|Business & Data Analytics - Beginners||2h 22m|
|Online Informatica Training: Beginners | Informatica ETL Tools Guide||2h 13m|
|Oracle SQL||18h 6m|
|Graphs & Charts in Microsoft Excel 2010||2h 23m|
|SAS Graph||2h 12m|
|Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel||1h 14m|
|Course Name||Online Data Visualization Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 15 courses, 5 Projects. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||105+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Business Intelligence with Tableau, Analytics with R and Tableau, Graphs & Charts, SAS/GRAPH|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about Data Visualization and wants to make a career in this field.|
|Pre-Requisites||Knowledge of R, SAS Programming Language would be useful|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 15courses, 5 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||2 GB or above RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Data Visualization Course Curriculum
The below table of courses gives you the complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters which are being part of this data visualization certification content –
The central idea behind providing this training program on data visualization is to make individuals aware of the concept of data visualization and how it can be perceived as a choice of career. With the help of this training, an individual should be able to understand the core concepts of data visualization that can help them in developing their career in the field with great expertise and knowledge. Data analytics and visualization are one of the most demanded skills and with the help of this training, we would be able to bridge the gap between the industry demand and the pool of talented people looking for opportunities in the same field.
This training program on data visualization which is known as the art of presenting meaningful data into two reasons and graphs that are easy to understand and interpret in nature. The curriculum of the training program is developed by keeping in view all the requirements of the industry, as well as the individuals for looking to develop their career in the field of data visualisation.there, are various crops that are going to be covered under the training like Data analytics, Qlikview, QlikView security, artificial intelligence, machine learning, python, statistics, regression, business intelligence, TensorFlow, etc. With the help of these skills would be able to who started their career as a data analyst, business analyst, data scientist, data visualization scientist, machine learning scientist, research scientist, software developer and many other opportunities that will open for individual once this training is completed successfully.
There are many skills later going to be covered under this data visualization training program. Some of the core skills are as follows:
Data analytics with QlikView under which what we learn about the overview of QlikView, installation of QlikView, basic navigation of QlikView, scripting of QlikView, loading off data using Excel files, data loading using text files, data loading using XML files, data loading using webpage files, data loading incremental load, QlikView functions, use of peeking function, use of range sums, use of bar charts, transformation rotate, transformation unwrap, use of transformation column, transformation fill, transformation garbage, dimensions and measure, star data model, cross tabs, pivot tables, set analysis, master calendar, join, Jabra takes data, online load, resident load, use of reference files, etc.
This module of QlikView security overview one will learn about introduction to QlikView security, QlikView security lab, object-level security, sheet level security, QlikView QVD overview, etc.
This module of clover ETL data integration participates will learn about introduction to clover ETL, data analysis, data structure, ETL cupboard rates, designer tool, etc.
In the model of Eviews, one will learn about beginner to advance level concepts of Eviews, econometrics, etc.
Under the module of artificial intelligence and machine learning what we learn about the core concepts of artificial Delhi jobs of machine learning that will help individuals to understand the basic terminologies related to machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Machine learning with the use of python module covers difference which includes basics of python, basics of machine learning, machine learning with the use of python, etc.
Machine learning and statistical essential nodules cover the core concepts of statistics like mean, mode, median, Central tendencies, etc.
Under the module of business intelligence with the use of Tableau, one will learn about, concepts of the tableau, data visualization, pie chart, bar chart, histograms, dashboards, storyboards, etc.
Under the module of Informatics training what we learn about the basics of Informatica and other concepts related to it.
Oracle SQL one will learn about Oracle, SQL fundamentals, frameworks, data structures, etc.
There are many live and hands-on projects that are part of this training program that will provide and about the unity to the learners to implement their knowledge gained in the training program. Some of the projects that are part of this training program are as follows:
A project on Tableau and R that helps in understanding customer analysis management.
The other project is on are that it helps in understanding the pricing analysis system with the use of different data sets and visualization methods.
A project on purchase prediction with the use of our language helps in understanding the process behind production with the use of different data sets.
Certificate of Completion
What is Data Visualization?
Data Visualization is defined as the visual representation of data in several ways to make the viewer comfortable and simpler to understand the data content and its categories. Data Visualization process helps in communicating the information very clearly and effectively. The different types of data representation in the form of graphics are such as Bar chart, Line chart, histogram, pie chart, area chart, control chart, run chart, Box chart, etc. The information will be represented in the graphical forms or graphs, charts, maps, etc. Data Visualization is very helpful in the field of Data Science. The different characteristics of Data Visualization are showing and displaying data in different forms, avoiding unnecessary things in the data, comparing different types of data, comparing and shortly displaying lo of data.
Data Visualization has different applications such as displaying data on websites such as news, weather forecasting, public information, transport information, mind maps, articles, etc. The different Data Visualization tools are such as Plotly, RAW, D3.js, Tableau, Chart Blocks, Data Wrapper, Info Wrapper, etc.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- The set of skills those which are obtained after completing this Data Visualization course are Data Analytics, QlikView, QlikView Security, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Machine Learning using Python, Statistics, Machine Learning ML, Python, Artificial Intelligence AI, Tensor flow, Business Intelligence BI, Regression, Hypothesis Testing, etc.
- Data Visualization course also contains few other modules in its course and the chapters under each course which were covered in the course curriculum that is useful in acquiring knowledge on the Data Visualization concepts and techniques and its Data presentation features with several types of Dashboards, visual representations for Data analysis and visualizations.
- There are also other skills which can be acquired upon completion of this Data Visualization certification are such as Algebra, Adaboost Regressor, Gaussian, Heuristic, Numpy Pandas, Metplotlit, Seaborn, Forecasting, Distribution, Normalization, Trend Analysis, Predictive Modeling, Fraud Detection, Neural Network, Sequential Model, Data Visualization, Data Analysis, Data Manipulation, KNN Algorithm, Decision Tree, etc.
- The Data Visualization course also contains a set of tangible skills which are Random Forests, Kmeans Clustering, Vector Machine, Time Series Analysis, Market Basket Analysis, Tableau, Business Intelligence, Filters in Tableau, Charts in Tableau, Customer Analytics, Market Research and Analytics, Sensitivity and Specificity, Prescriptive Analytics, Pricing Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, and its advanced Data Visualization techniques for several types of data representations.
- This Data Visualization course is very useful for the prospective Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Visualization Scientist, Machine Learning Scientist, Data Scientist, Software Development Engineer, Software Developer, Research Scientist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Hadoop Developer, Researcher, SAS Programmer, R Programmer, Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Learning Developer, AI Expert, Chatbots Developer, AI ML Engineer, etc.
- Willingness to pursue a career as Data Analyst or Data Scientist or Software Developer: The Data Visualization course does not have any prerequisites and can be chosen by anyone to learn who has basic knowledge on Data Science concepts or Statistics concepts, basic knowledge on Python programming, Data Analytics, etc. Anyone who all is interested and has the interest to learn Data Statistics and Visualization techniques is also eligible and will be able to finish the course easily. The basics of any Python programming language or functional programming language to perform operations on large amounts of data are also recommended to learn the contents of this course. This data visualization certification can be easily learned with the basic knowledge of Statistics or any basic programming constructs and any previous hands-on experience on related data techniques or libraries or frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning Language or Tableau Tool or QlikView: Any basic knowledge or previous experience in the areas of Python programming or Statistical features or Data Modeling languages and its core concepts will be of greater advantage in learning the contents of this Data Visualization course. This also adds many advantages to knowing Python or Machine Learning or Statistics concepts and its data operating features. It will be of greater benefit in learning the concepts of this Data Visualization certification including a lot of Data representation techniques that will be paving a way in learning the other features of Statistical programming.
- Students of Engineering in Computers or Bachelor’s degree: Any student of Bachelor in engineering or any other bachelor’s degree holder can choose this course. Any learner who is having good knowledge of Python or Data Analysis or Statistics or Data analytic tools can choose this course. This Data Visualization course is an added advantage to the professional growth of any Software Developer or any learner or student with a lot of benefits to the learners on the Data Visualization tool such as Tableau, QlikView concepts of Data Analysis in this course. This data visualization certification is recommended to all learners who are interested in learning the Data analysis techniques. This data visualization certification course is also designed to advance the learners’ career to the next level to secure job opportunities.
- Tableau Analyst or Data Scientist: The learners of this Data Visualization course will be able to learn several concepts of QlikView, Tableau, Machine Learning, Python, Business Intelligence, Clover ETL, ETL tool operations, SAS and Graph techniques from the contents of this data visualization certification which will further develop the learners’ career growth as a Python Developer, Python ML Engineer, Solution Architect, Tableau Consultant, Tableau Analyst, Tableau Developer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Research Associate, Statistician, Quality Engineer, Quality Manager, Consultant, Team Leader, Quality Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Software Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Test Analyst, Test Lead, Analytics Consultant, Analytics Manager, Solution Architect, Programmer Analyst, Technical Architect, Qlikview Developer, BI Developer, Reporting Analyst, ODI Developer, Peoplesoft Administrator, MSBI Developer, Econometric Consultant course can be chosen as a good career opportunities in the area of data analytics currently.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or any other science streams: Any Bachelor or Master Degree holder in Engineering or Science or any other technical field can choose this Edu CBA – Data Visualization course to become a Data Analyst or Tableau Developer or ODI Developer in any Data Analytics based development or related Developer roles in the larger companies.
Data Visualization Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should a learner opt for this Data Visualization certification course?
Any Data Engineer or Data Analyst or Tableau Developer or prospective AI or ML Engineer or Business Analyst and who all are willing to learn Python or ML programming concepts and are also interested to learn the basic and advanced features of Data Visualization techniques should opt for this course.
I don’t have expertise in Engineering or Computers or Data Visualization related programming techniques, is this Data Visualization course a good option for my career?
YES, this Data Visualization certification course is still a good option for your profile or career to choose, this course can also be mastered easily and does not have any pre-requisites of programming basics. Any learner who is keen and interested to learn Data Visualization # concepts can choose this course.
Will this data visualization certification add value to the learners’ profession?
Yes. this data visualization course will add a good value to the learners’ profession and/or profile in terms of the Python or ML Programming and Data Analysis to the learners’ career including verifiable certifications from EduCBA Academy that is of greater benefit in obtaining further career roles.
Is this a quick solution for the preparation of an interview or any other exam preparation to learn this Data Visualization course?
Yes, this is a quick solution for the preparation of an interview or any programming competitive exam and without hands-on experience in programming. Any existing knowledge on programming or data analysis is recommended which will benefit further in the due course of learning the contents. This Data Visualization course needs a minimum of 105+ hours to complete this data visualization certification.
- There are many career benefits on completing this Data Visualization course and its concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This Data Visualization course is a package of 15 online courses, 5 Projects for the Data Analytics tools to develop the visual representations of existing data using Data Visualization tools and related frameworks and its core concepts with hands-on content.
- Any Data Visualization or Tableau Developer or QlikView Developer or Software Developer can opt for this Data Visualization certification course to learn the Statistical programming and data analysis tools and its features and advanced concepts to get the career moved to another level such as Business Analyst, Team Leader, Data Architect, or Statistician, etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this Data Visualization course are such as the Data Visualization course certification which is also a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
Effective Tool for dashboard creation
Juan Carlos Pardo Polo
Business Intelligence with Tableau
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Training
Basics of Artificial Intelligence
Instructor intelligibility: Good
Instructor’s Content Knowledge: Good, but reverted to reading from the slides a lot with no outside explanations or simplifications.
Material content: Good basic overview of the definitions for “Intelligence” as a whole as well as a quick overview of the field of AI and origins.
Comments: Clean and fast, with a good set of definitions and explanations.