Data Visualization Course
19 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Data Analytics with QlikView5h 58m
QlikView Security Overview1h 01m
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course12h 27m
Machine Learning using Python3h 32m
Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials8h 01m
Skills you will master
- Data Analytics
- QlikView Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Machine Learning using Python
- Machine Learning ML
- Artificial Intelligence AI
- Business Intelligence BI
- Hypothesis Testing
- Adaboost Regressor
- Numpy. Pandas
Online Data Visualization Course
This Data Visualization Certification Course includes comprehensive 19 Data Visualization courses with 103+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
This Data Visualization Course is a complete package of basic and advanced concepts on Data Visualization tools and several dashboard options and analysis of data. In order to provide EDU CBA learners with the best learning experience, this Data Visualization Course has been prepared such that it contains a complete list of all the courses and chapters tabulated in the form of course curriculum for the Data Visualization certification with the complete course description in the format of individual and separate courses.
- About Data Visualization Course
- Data Visualization Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to Data Visualization Course
- Sample Preview of this Data Visualization Course
- Target Audience for this Data Visualization Course
- Online Data Visualization Certification FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this Data Visualization Course
- Online Data Visualization Course Review / Testimonials
About Data Visualization Certification Course
|Course Name||Online Data Visualization Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 19 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||103+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Business Intelligence with Tableau, Analytics with R and Tableau, Graphs & Charts, SAS/GRAPH|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about Data Visualization and wants to make a career in this field.|
|Pre-Requisites||Knowledge of R, SAS Programming Language would be useful|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||2 GB or above RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Data Visualization Course Curriculum
The below table of courses give you the complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters which are being part of this data visualization certification content –
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Statistical tools in Microsoft Excel||Introduction, Reference Descriptive Statistics, Data Analytics tool, central tendency, Histogram, Excel, conclusion.|
|2||Graphs & Charts in Microsoft Excel 2010||Introduction, excel charts concepts, creating basic charts, Format tab options, Specialized charts and graphs.|
|3||Informatica ETL Tools Guide||This data visualization certification includes understanding Informatica Key features, components, integration service, informatica, workflow.|
|4||AI and Machine Learning training course||Introduction and Definition of AI, Machine Learning, logics, decision making, stochastic methods.|
|5||Analytics using Tableau||Introduction, key features, architecture, Tableau general concepts, groups and sets.|
|6||Oracle SQL comprehensive training||Oracle 9i, Displaying, aggregating data, subqueries, Views, Database objects, user access, date time functions, advance DML operations.|
|7||EViews – Introductory Econometrics Modeling||Introduction to EView, log returns, interpretation and graphs, correlation matrix.|
|8||Customer Analytics using R and Tableau||Customer Analytics using R and Tableau, Market research and analytics, telecom churn.|
|9||SAS/GRAPH||SAS Graph training, SG scatter and panel, statement, ODS graphics.|
|10||EViews-Advanced||Introduction, multivariate modeling, VAR modeling, stationarity, Cointegration, Volatility & Arch modeling.|
|11||Business & Data Analytics – Beginners||Business and Data analytics, Business Process model, working on data.|
|12||Pricing Analytics using R and Tableau||Introduction, getting started, analytics.|
|13||QlikView Security Overview||Introduction, QlikView security lab, QVD overview.|
|14||Machine Learning – Statistics Essentials||Introduction, importing, basics of statistical sampling, probability, random variables, distributions, matrix algebra, hypothesis testing.|
|15||Clover ETL Data Integration||Introduction in Clover ETL, components and examples.|
|16||Machine Learning using Python||Introduction, Machine Learning packages, Linear regression, classifier, python package, evaluation matrix, missing value.|
|17||Business Intelligence with Tableau||Introduction, navigation in tableau, types of file, data terminology, input data source, filters in tableau, charts in tableau, advanced features.|
|18||Clover ETL Data Integration – Advanced Case studies||Introduction to Credit Card Fraud Detection (CCFD) in Clover ETL., CCFD.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Data Visualization?
Data Visualization is defined as the visual representation of data in several ways in order to make the viewer comfortable and simpler to understand the data content and its categories. Data Visualization process helps in communicating the information very clearly and effectively. The different types of data representation in the form of graphics are such as Bar chart, Line chart, histogram, pie chart, area chart, control chart, run chart, Box chart etc. The information will be represented in the graphical forms or graphs, charts, maps etc. Data Visualization is very helpful in the field of Data Science. The different characteristics of Data Visualization are showing and displaying data in different forms, avoiding unnecessary things in the data, comparing different types of data, comparing and displaying lo of data in a short manner.
Data Visualization has different applications such as displaying data on websites such as news, weather forecasting, public information, transport information, mind maps, articles etc. The different Data Visualization tools are such as Plotly, RAW, D3.js, Tableau, Chart Blocks, Data Wrapper, Info Wrapper etc.
What tangible skills will I learn from this Data Visualization course?
- The set of skills those which are obtained after completing this Data Visualization course are Data Analytics, QlikView, QlikView Security, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Machine Learning using Python, Statistics, Machine Learning ML, Python, Artificial Intelligence AI, Tensor flow, Business Intelligence BI, Regression, Hypothesis Testing etc.
- Data Visualization course also contains few other modules in its course and the chapters under each course which were covered in the course curriculum that are useful in acquiring knowledge on the Data Visualization concepts and techniques and its Data presentation features with several types of Dashboards, visual representations for Data analysis and visualizations.
- There are also other skills which can be acquired upon completion of this Data Visualization certification are such as Algebra, Adaboost Regressor, Gaussian, Heuristic, Numpy Pandas, Metplotlit, Seaborn, Forecasting, Distribution, Normalization, Trend Analysis, Predictive Modeling, Fraud Detection, Neural Network, Sequential Model, Data Visualization, Data Analysis, Data Manipulation, KNN Algorithm, Decision Tree etc.
- The Data Visualization course also contain a set of tangible skills which are Random Forests, Kmeans Clustering, Vector Machine, Time Series Analysis, Market Basket Analysis, Tableau, Business Intelligence, Filters in Tableau, Charts in Tableau, Customer Analytics, RMarket Research and Analytics, Sensitivity and Specificity, Prescriptive Analytics, Pricing Analytics, Descriptive Analytics and its advanced Data Visualization techniques for several types of data representations.
- This Data Visualization course is very useful for the prospective Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Visualization Scientist, Machine Learning Scientist, Data Scientist, Software Development Engineer, Software Developer, Research Scientist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Hadoop Developer, Researcher, SAS Programmer, R Programmer, Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Learning Developer, AI Expert, Chatbots Developer, AI ML Engineer etc.
Pre-requisites to this Data Visualization Course
- Willingness to pursue career as Data Analyst or Data Scientist or Software Developer: The Data Visualization course does not have any prerequisites and can be chosen by anyone to learn who has basic knowledge on Data Science concepts or Statistics concepts, basic knowledge on Python programming, Data Analytics etc. Anyone who all are interested and have interest to learn Data Statistics and Visualization techniques are also eligible and will be able to finish the course easily. The basics of any Python programming language or functional programming language to perform operations on large amounts of data are also recommended to learn the contents of this course. This data visualization certification can be easily learnt with the basic knowledge on Statistics or any basic programming constructs and any previous hands-on experience on related data techniques or libraries or frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning Language or Tableau Tool or QlikView: Any basic knowledge or previous experience in the areas of Python programming or Statistical features or Data Modeling languages and its core concepts will be of greater advantage in learning the contents of this Data Visualization course. This also adds many advantages on knowing Python or Machine Learning or Statistics concepts and its data operating features. It will be of greater benefit in learning the concepts of this Data Visualization certification including a lot of Data representation techniques which will be paving a way in learning the other features of Statistical programming.
Target Audience for this Data Visualization Course
- Students of Engineering in Computers or Bachelor’s degree: Any student of Bachelor in engineering or any other bachelor’s degree holder can choose this course. Any learner who is having good knowledge on Python or Data Analysis or Statistics or Data analytic tools can choose this course. This Data Visualization course is an added advantage to the professional growth of any Software Developer or any learner or student with lot of benefits to the learners on the Data Visualization tool such as Tableau, QlikView concepts of Data Analysis in this course. This data visualization certification is recommended to all learners who are interested in learning the Data analysis techniques. This data visualization certification course is also designed to advance the learners’ career to next level in order to secure job opportunities.
- Tableau Analyst or Data Scientist: The learners of this Data Visualization course will be able to learn several concepts of QlikView, Tableau, Machine Learning, Python, Business Intelligence, Clover ETL, ETL tool operations, SAS and Graph techniques from the contents of this data visualization certification which will further develop the learners’ career growth as a Python Developer, Python ML Engineer, Solution Architect, Tableau Consultant, Tableau Analyst, Tableau Developer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Research Associate, Statistician, Quality Engineer, Quality Manager, Consultant, Team Leader, Quality Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Software Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Test Analyst, Test Lead, Analytics Consultant, Analytics Manager, Solution Architect, Programmer Analyst, Technical Architect, Qlikview Developer, BI Developer, Reporting Analyst, ODI Developer, Peoplesoft Administrator, MSBI Developer, Econometric Consultant course can be chosen as a good career opportunities in the area of data analytics currently.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or any other science streams: Any Bachelor or Master Degree holder in Engineering or Science or any other technical field can choose this Edu CBA – Data Visualization course to become a Data Analyst or Tableau Developer or ODI Developer in any Data Analytics based development or related Developer roles in the larger companies.
Data Visualization Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should a learner opt for this Data Visualization certification course?
Any Data Engineer or Data Analyst or Tableau Developer or prospective AI or ML Engineer or Business Analyst and who all are willing to learn Python or ML programming concepts and are also interested to learn the basic and advanced features of Data Visualization techniques should opt for this course.
I don’t have expertise in Engineering or Computers or Data Visualization related programming techniques, is this Data Visualization course a good option for my career?
YES, this Data Visualization certification course is still a good option for your profile or career to choose, this course can also be mastered easily and does not have any pre-requisites of programming basics. Any learner who is keen and interested to learn Data Visualization # concepts can choose this course.
Will this data visualization certification add value to the learners’ profession?
Yes. this data visualization course will add a good value to the learners’ profession and / or profile in terms of the Python or ML Programming and Data Analysis to the learners’ career including verifiable certifications from EduCBA Academy that is of greater benefit in obtaining further career roles.
Is this quick solution for preparation of any interview or any other exam preparation to learn this Data Visualization course?
Yes, this is a quick solution for preparation of any interview or any programming competitive exam and without hands-on experience on programming. Any existing knowledge on programming or data analysis is recommended which will benefit further in the due course of learning the contents. This Data Visualization course needs a minimum of 103+ hours in order to complete this data visualization certification.
Career Benefits of this Data Visualization Course
There are many career benefits on completing this Data Visualization course and its concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This Data Visualization course is a package of 19 online courses for the Data Analytics tools to develop the visual representations of existing data using Data Visualization tools and related frameworks and its core concepts with hands on content.
- Any Data Visualization or Tableau Developer or QlikView Developer or Software Developer can opt for this Data Visualization certification course in order to learn the Statistical programming and data analysis tools and its features and advanced concepts to get the career moved to another level such as Business Analyst, Team Leader, Data Architect, or Statistician etc.
- There are also other benefits to career upon choosing this Data Visualization course are such as the Data Visualization course certification which is also a part of the learners’ profile as verifiable qualification.
Data Visualization Course Testimonials
Effective Tool for dashboard creation
Juan Carlos Pardo Polo
Business Intelligence with Tableau
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Training
Basics of Artificial Intelligence
Instructor intelligibility: Good
Instructor’s Content Knowledge: Good, but reverted to reading from the slides a lot with no outside explanations or simplifications.
Material content: Good basic overview of the definitions for “Intelligence” as a whole as well as a quick overview of the field of AI and origins.
Comments: Clean and fast, with a good set of definitions and explanations.