Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
PYTHON for Machine Learning Course Bundle - 39 Courses in 1 | 6 Mock Tests
This Data Science with Python Course includes 39 courses with 125+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This training is for you to learn Python programming, statistics, machine learning algorithms and its application along with data visualization.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this PYTHON for Machine Learning Course Bundle - 39 Courses in 1 | 6 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
PYTHON for Machine Learning Course Bundle at a Glance
Lets now discuss the details about the Data Science with Python Course in detail.
|Courses||You get access to all 39 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||125+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Data Science with Python, Artificial Intelligence with Python, Video Analytics Using OpenCV and Python Shells, Pandas with Python Tutorial, Machine Learning using Python, Statistics for Data Science using Python|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Data science using Python and want to make a career in Data and analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Data Science and Python programming|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 39 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
PYTHON for Machine Learning Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Data Science with Python Course is explained briefly:
MODULE 1: Python Essentials for Data Science & Machine Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning with Python 2023 5h 19m ✔ Project on Machine Learning - Covid19 Mask Detector 2h 05m ✔ Machine Learning Project - Auto Image Captioning for Social Media 2h 23m ✔ Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python 8h 37m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Predictive Modeling 8h 27m ✔ Machine Learning using Python 3h 26m ✔ Data Science with Python Training 2023 11h 18m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Developers - Beginners 4h 12m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Developers - Intermediate 2h 52m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Developers - Advanced 6h 37m ✔ Pandas with Python Tutorial 5h 47m ✔ NumPy and Pandas Python 5h 01m ✔ Pandas Python Case Study - Data Management for Retail Dataset 3h 28m ✔ Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis 1h 06m ✔
MODULE 2: Data Visualization with Seaborn & PySpark
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Seaborn Python - Beginners 2h 28m ✔ Seaborn Python - Intermediate 1h 18m ✔ Seaborn Python - Advanced 1h 56m ✔ PySpark Python - Beginners 2h 3m ✔ PySpark Python - Intermediate 2h 05m ✔ PySpark Python - Advanced 1h 14m ✔
MODULE 3: Ai with Python
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Data Science with Python 3h 8m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Beginner Level 2h 51m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Intermediate Level 4h 36m ✔ AI Artificial Intelligence with Python 6h 15m ✔ OpenCV for Beginners 2h 28m ✔ Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python Shells 2h 13m ✔ Statistics Essentials with Python 3h 23m ✔ Project on Tensorflow - Implementing Linear Model with Python 1h 46m ✔ Project - Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study 5h 7m ✔ Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm 1h 29m ✔
MODULE 4: Forecasting & Regression Analytics with Python
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python for Finance 1h 7m ✔ Financial Analytics with Python 1h 6m ✔ Linear Regression in Python 2h 28m ✔ Project - House Price Prediction using Linear Regression 3h 12m ✔ Python Data Science Case Study - Predicting Survival of Titanic Passengers 2h 6m ✔ Project - Credit Default using Logistic Regression 3h 2m ✔ Time Series Analysis in Python - Sales Forecasting 2h 12m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 03m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Develop Movie Recommendation Engine 51m ✔
MODULE 5: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Python Developer in 2022 Test - Python Developer 2022 Major 1 Test - Python Developer 2022 Major 2 Test - Python Game Developer Minor Test 1 Test - Python Game Developer Minor Test 2 Test - Python Game Developer Major Test
The main goal of the course is to provide a deeper understanding and hands-on learning experience on the Data Science domain with the help of Python programming language along with real-time Data Science projects to provide an overall knowledge on Data Science domain.
This course offers a deep and wide range of skills set from Programming to statistics and machine learning algorithms. The skills you will attain from this course could make you an expert Data Analyst, Quality Analyst and Business Analyst and Statistical Analyst roles.
Machine learning algorithms such as Regression, Clustering, Classification and prominent libraries such as Pandas, Matplotlib, SciKit -learn is covered from this course.
This course covers all the topics from Mathematics to Programming to Visualization techniques that are needed for a Data Scientist role. The whole module that is provided is based on recent trends and growing job opportunities in the Data Science world.
- The course provides the module of Machine Learning with a prominent SciKit -Learn library. Algorithms like Regression, Clustering, and Classification are done using the SciKit-Learn library.
- Pandas library which is used prominently for Data Analysis, Data wrangling and analytics is covered extensively in this course.
- Data Visualization library Matplotlib is covered from Beginner to Advance level in this course it is very useful for pictorial representation and Data Reporting.
- PySpark library which is useful for processing different kinds of structured and unstructured datasets and also can be used in getting API for working on different format data.
- Seaborn library which can also be used for Data Visualization is covered from beginner to advanced level.
- AI and Statistics module using python is also covered in this course which is very useful in gaining core data science skills.
- Financial analytics using python is covered to provide a much needed and valuable knowledge on how Data Science is used in the financial platform.
- Video Analytics using Opencv (computer vision) library which helps analyze video format data is covered in this course which would be very helpful in gaining insights form Video data.
- A project like Diabetes prediction is covered in this course with a real-time dataset to classify the patients who have the risk of getting diabetes from their historical medical data.
- Deep learning library TensorFlow is covered in this course for a project to build a Regression model.
- Complete Data Analytics and Exploratory analysis are covered as a project in this course. This project will provide the skill to examine and study a dataset to gain complete information before building any models.
- Project on Machine Learning algorithm called Random Forest which is a very widely used classification technique to get accurate results is also covered in this course.
- Projects on Linear regression which are used to predict the continuous value in a dataset are covered in this course. Linear Regression is a very popular and widely used algorithm to predict the continuous value in real-time data. Sales prediction is done using Linear regression.
- A very common ML project with a Titanic Survivor prediction using the Titanic dataset is worked out to gain a practical understanding of classification algorithms.
- A very important project that has been very popular in recent times known as Recommendation Systems which used in almost all the user interactive platforms from YouTube to Netflix is covered in this course. The recommendation system decides the sales of a product by making the customers choose from their likeness by studying their historical behavior and viewing patterns.
- A very important financial domain project that is very widely used in the banking sector known as credit card defaulter prediction and also the prediction of Housing price from a whole range of features of a house is practically worked out in this course.
On the whole, the course module provides Hands-on training and project experiences that will help you gain knowledge on the complete skill set that is required in the Data Science domain.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Certificate of Completion
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Programming terminologies: Any candidate looking for this Data Science with Python Course should be familiar with any of the programming languages. It will add weight if you know the basics of statistics. We design our course starting with the basics. We will make sure to deliver you with all the fundamental knowledge.
- System Configuration: We recommend to use any PC or laptop with processor i3+ and RAM recommendation should be at least 4GB with smooth internet connectivity.
- Passion to Learn: You need to start your course with high motivation and passion to learn. Be honest with yourself.
- Professional looking for Analytics: Every sector of the industry is moving towards analytics. They are working with a high volume of data for their business growth. They are attracting new tools and technologies.
- Job career: People who are keen to learn and work in domains like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Data Analyst.
- Any Individuals: Data Engineers, Software Developer, Analyst, IT operations, Architects, Technical Managers, Professional interested in Data Science and Visualisations.
FAQ’s- General Questions
What are the system requirements?
We highly recommend to use a system as per below minimum specifications:
- Processor: i3 +
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk – 128 GB
Can I access this data science with a Python course from anywhere?
Yes, you can access this Data Science with Python Course from anywhere & everywhere. You can connect to us through your laptop and tablet with a fair quality of internet speed. After registration, you will get a unique user Id and password to access this course.
When will I receive my certificate for the Python Data Scientist course?
We will issue a certificate once you are done with 70% of the training materials provided for this bundle course.
Will I get any technical Support during my Training at eduCBA?
Yes, we will provide you with technical support for this course. We will connect you with a highly skilled trainer to get your doubt cleared.
How much this Data Science with Python Course will help me to get a job?
We have designed our courser as per industry requirements. Our rich content will help you to learn different tools and applications in the industry. We will help you with projects and case studies which will help you to develop your profile.
Do you provide placement assistance after completing this Data Science with Python Course?
No, this is just a skill graduation course.
CHONG FONG KONG
Perfect Pandas Primer