Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Data Science Training in Mumbai (85 Courses, 67+ Projects)
85 Online Courses
67 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Python Data Scientist Courses (18 Courses)
Python Data Scientist Projects (6 Projects)
R Programming Data Scientist Courses (12 Courses)
R Programming Data Scientist Projects (11 Projects)
SAS Data Scientist Courses (9 Courses)
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Data Science Training in Mumbai?
Mobile App Access
About Data Science Training in Mumbai
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Machine Learning with Python 2022||5h 15m|
|Project on Machine Learning - Covid19 Mask Detector||2h 05m|
|Machine Learning Project - Auto Image Captioning for Social Media||2h 23m|
|Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python||8h 37m|
|Machine Learning Python Case Study - Predictive Modeling||8h 27m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Beginners||4h 12m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Intermediate||2h 52m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Advanced||6h 37m|
|Pandas with Python Tutorial||5h 47m|
|NumPy and Pandas Python||5h 01m|
|Pandas Python Case Study - Data Management for Retail Dataset||3h 28m|
|Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis||1h 06m|
|Data Science with Python||4h 14m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python - Beginner Level||2h 49m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python - Intermediate Level||4h 36m|
|AI Artificial Intelligence with Python||6h 15m|
|Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python Shells||2h 13m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 26m|
|Statistics Essentials with Python||3h 23m|
|Project on Tensorflow - Implementing Linear Model with Python||1h 46m|
|Project - Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study||5h 7m|
|Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm||1h 29m|
|Seaborn Python - Beginners||2h 28m|
|Seaborn Python - Intermediate||1h 18m|
|Seaborn Python - Advanced||1h 56m|
|PySpark Python - Beginners||2h 3m|
|PySpark Python - Intermediate||2h 05m|
|PySpark Python - Advanced||1h 14m|
|Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction||1h 03m|
|R Studio UI and R Script Basics||4h 9m|
|R Programming for Data Science | A Complete Courses to Learn||5h 7m|
|R Practical - Logistic Regression with R||4h 18m|
|Project - Decision Tree Modeling using R||1h 44m|
|Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio||1h 22m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Beginners||3h 5m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Intermediate||1h 28m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Advanced||1h 35m|
|R for Finance - Beginners to Beyond||2h 17m|
|Comprehensive Course on R||3h 54m|
|Project on R - Forecasting using R||4h 34m|
|Project - Fraud Analytics using R & Microsoft Excel||2h 34m|
|Project - Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel||2h 9m|
|Machine Learning with R||20h 28m|
|Case Study - Customer Analytics using Tableau and R||2h 7m|
|Case Study - Pricing Analytics using Tableau and R||2h 39m|
|Business Analytics using R - Hands-on!||16h 21m|
|Project - Market Basket Analysis in R||37m|
|Project - Hypothesis Testing using R||3h 6m|
|Data Visualization with R Shiny - The Fundamentals||39m|
|Data Science with R||6h 2m|
|R Studio Anova Techniques Course||2h 18m|
|SAS Business Analytics for Beginners||10h 42m|
|Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner||9h 21m|
|Quantitative Finance with SAS||3h 29m|
|SAS Statistics||8h 18m|
|SAS ODS (Output Delivery System)||9h 08m|
|SAS PROC SQL||13h 49m|
|SAS Macros||7h 38m|
|SAS Advanced Analytics||12h 34m|
|SAS Graph||2h 1m|
|SAS DS2||5h 2m|
|SAS SQL||3h 03m|
|SAS Practical - Macros||5h 12m|
|SAS Advanced Programming||11h 24m|
|SAS Categorical Data Analysis||7h 26m|
|Certified SAS Base Programmer||12h 2m|
|SAS Features for Starters||1h 5m|
|SAS PROC SQL Features||1h 53m|
|Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course||2h 3m|
|Hadoop Architecture and HDFS||6h 13m|
|MapReduce - Beginners||3h 34m|
|MapReduce - Advanced||5h 35m|
|Hive - Beginners||2h 47m|
|Hive - Advanced||5h 11m|
|PIG - Beginners||2h 1m|
|PIG - Advanced||2h 13m|
|NoSQL Fundamentals||2h 01m|
|Apache Oozie||2h 13m|
|Apache Storm||2h 4m|
|Apache Spark - Beginners||1h 5m|
|Apache Spark - Advanced||6h 14m|
|Splunk Fundamentals||8h 33m|
|Splunk Advanced 01 - Knowledge Objects||9h 29m|
|Splunk Advanced 02 - Administration||39h|
|Project on Hadoop - Sales Data Analysis||47m|
|Project on Hadoop - Tourism Survey Analysis||53m|
|Project on Hadoop - Faculty Data Management||35m|
|Project on Hadoop - E-Commerce Sales Analysis||35m|
|Project on Hadoop - Salary Analysis||49m|
|Project on Hadoop - Health Survey Analysis using HDFS||56m|
|Project on Hadoop - Traffic Violation Analysis||1h 25m|
|Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce||2h 33m|
|Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE||2h 2m|
|Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce||53m|
|Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop||3h 34m|
|Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG||5h 26m|
|Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce||3h 02m|
|Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera||1h 22m|
|Project on Hadoop - Log Data Analysis||1h 32m|
|SPSS 2022 - Beginners||1h 05m|
|SPSS 2022 - Advanced||5h 22m|
|Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of EMI on Home Loan||43m|
|Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Total Turnover in Equity Market||58m|
|Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Trade Data in Equity Market||46m|
|SPSS GUI and Applications||1h 13m|
|SPSS - Correlation Techniques||1h 8m|
|SPSS - Linear Regression Modeling||3h 08m|
|SPSS - Multiple Regression Modeling||2h 34m|
|SPSS - Logistic Regression||2h 01m|
|SPSS - Multinomial Regression||2h 2m|
|SPSS GUI for Statistical Analysis||2h|
|Tableau Desktop Training 2022||4h 12m|
|Tableau Project-Creating Dashboard and Stories For Financial Markets||2h 08m|
|Tableau Project - Russo-Ukraine War A Data Analytical Review||1h 02m|
|BI Tools and Tableau Analytics||5h 38m|
|Business Intelligence with Tableau||5h 43m|
|Tableau Features Hands-on!||5h 47m|
|Tableau Practical - Super Store Business Requirements||45m|
|Analytics using Tableau||9h 29m|
|Minitab for Beginners - 2022||1h 12m|
|Advanced Minitab Training - 2022||4h 39m|
|Minitab Practical - Impact of Predictors on Response||1h 36m|
|Statistical Analysis using Minitab - Beginners to Beyond||4h 27m|
|Minitab GUI and Descriptive Statistics||2h 43m|
|ANOVA in Minitab||53m|
|Correlation Techniques in Minitab||2h 21m|
|Project on Minitab - Regression Modeling||9h 54m|
|Minitab Predictive Modeling using Excel||55m|
|MATLAB - Beginners||2h 58m|
|MATLAB - Intermediate||47m|
|MATLAB - Advanced||4h 1m|
|Oracle SQL||17h 32m|
|Oracle PLSQL||13h 2m|
|Oracle DATABASE Admin DBA 1 Course||9h 27m|
|Machine Learning with Tensorflow||13h 29m|
|Hands-on Deep Learning Training||10h 8m|
|Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression||2h 07m|
|Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics||2h 43m|
|Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||4h 28m|
|Linear Regression in Python||2h 28m|
|Python Data Science Case Study - Predicting Survival of Titanic Passengers||2h 6m|
|Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction||2h 28m|
|Machine Learning Python Case Study - Develop Movie Recommendation Engine||51m|
|R Practical - Employee Attrition Prediction using Random Forest Technique and R||2h 2m|
|Project on Term Deposit Prediction using Logistic Regression CART Algorithm||1h 38m|
|Poisson Regression with SAS Stat||2h 26m|
|Machine Learning Project using Caret in R||1h 58m|
|Time Series Analysis in Python - Sales Forecasting||2h 12m|
|Course Name||Online Data Science Training in Mumbai|
|Deal||You get access to all 85 courses, 67 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||660+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||This Data Scientist course will help you learn data science using R, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big data & Hadoop, Predictive Modeling, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, and others.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data and analytics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each85 course, 67 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Data Science Training in Mumbai Curriculum
We aim to provide structured relevant training along with hands-on sessions to all who seek to gain knowledge of Data Science. This Data Science training in Mumbai covers many different modules that individually are high in demand streams to dive deep into. One can try to enhance knowledge on any of the streams along with some knowledge on others. Experienced python or R developers can have sessions to use these languages in the field of data science. These different modules which will be taught in the course will sum up to form a platform to understand how data science works. Professionals working on technologies like SAS, Analytics, Hadoop, NoSQL can get an idea of how these technologies are the pillars of data science and how they work in close co-ordination to realize the solution of complex data problems.
Data Scientist Course in Mumbai – Certificate of Completion
What is Data Science?
This is a comprehensive training designed to cater to the current changing demands in IT wherein more professionals, job seekers, freshers are expected to know about Data Science. Major businesses are moving into Data analytics to grab the potential of data and direct this potential to derive beneficial outcomes. Companies like Netflix, Facebook are using the power of the data to drive their businesses to reach heights. This Data Science training in Mumbai has been designed after looking at the high demand of data scientists, data analysts in the current market which will grow in the future as well.
This Data Science training in Mumbai will help you in understanding the nitty-gritty of statistics, machine learning, R and python languages, various theorems like Bayes, K means, business analytics, and much more. The training is structured from the most basics to the advanced concepts of data science. In this Data Science training in Mumbai, you will receive high-quality online content material, hand-on experience, and certification on the completion. The content is designed keeping in mind of real-life business scenarios from banking, media, entertainment, medical verticals to give learners the market relevant examples to train.
Mentors of the training are experienced professionals from the field so that along with knowledge learners can get the experience shared.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
Enrolling for this Data Science training in Mumbai will enrich your skillset with some of the most hyped and trending technologies which are becoming crucial every passing day to big businesses. The market demand for these technologies has increased manifold due to its quick and accurate results of strategic importance.
- Python and Python shells: This Data Science training in Mumbai will help in upgrading your skillset via courses on Predictive Modeling with Python, Artificial Intelligence with Python, Machine Learning using Python, Data Science with Python along with Project on Tensor flow, Project – Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures, Project – Linear Regression in Python and much more.
- Probability and statistics: As a part of this training you will get to learn courses like Statistics for Data Science using Python, SAS Statistics, SPSS GUI for Statistical Analysis, Statistical Analysis using Minitab along with Project – Logistic Regression using SAS Stat.
- Predictive and customer analytics: In this field, this training will offer courses like Analytics using Tableau, Projects on Business Intelligence Tools and Tableau Analytics, along with Project on R – HR Attrition, Project on Hadoop – Log Data Analysis, Project on Hadoop – Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce, Project on Hadoop – Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG and much more.
- Data analysis and visualizations: Data analysis and visualization can be learned via courses like Data Visualization with R Shiny – The Fundamentals along with Project – Market Basket Analysis in R.
- Machine learning and AI: Machine Learning with Tensorflow, Machine Learning with R and python along with hands-on experience via Machine Learning with Python Project – Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures.
- Tableau: This training will offer courses like Projects on BI Tools and Tableau Analytics, Business Intelligence, Analytics using Tableau, and Tableau Features Hands-on! This course will also offer Project on Tableau – Super Store Business Requirements.
- SQL Oracle: Various SQL courses are included in the training so that non-experienced learners get a kick start from the basics. Oracle PLSQL, Oracle DATABASE Admin DBA 1 Course,
- R and SAS technologies: Trending technologies like SAS PROC SQL Features, SAS Features for Starters, SAS Advanced Programming, Project on SAS – Programming using SAS DS2, Project on SAS – SAS Graph, SAS Statistics and much more detailed concepts on SAS along with hands-on projects.
- Willing to dive deep into Data: Data is a big bulk of bits misarranged which can make your life miserable or beautiful depending upon how one uses this. Learners who are ready to make the most out of this data by learning the latest tools and technology to concur it are most invited.
- Basic knowledge on probability and statistics: Learners having B.com, B.sc (maths, statistics), MBA background will have an edge over others in starting this training as they will understand quickly. But this Data Science training in Mumbai is designed to include statistics portion as well so others can also reach up to the level of others in one or two classes.
- Computer with an internet connection: This is an online training so computer/any electronic device with good internet connectivity is a prerequisite.
- Students: Enthusiastic students who want to pursue their careers in the challenging fields of Data science can enroll in this course to derive maximum learning out of it.
- Experienced professionals: IT Professionals who seek to switch their domain to Data science can enroll in this course. This Data Science training in Mumbai is accessible online with relevant material delivered in a crisp format making it useful for professionals.
- Beginners: Beginners who are seeking jobs in the IT industry can have a kick start from Data Science. The high demand for employees in this field makes this Data Science training in Mumbai one of the most sought-after courses.
- MBA graduates: MBA graduates have been studying the traditional methods to understand business problems and in return, the solutions by them become limited to it. MBA graduates can get hands-on learning various latest data extracting tools, detailed reports with the help of data science to consider real-time data set in this dynamic world. The probability of their decision going in their business’s favor becomes high by including Data science.
Data Science Training in Mumbai – FAQ’s
Why should someone learn Data Science?
Data science is an exciting field that fuels the future. Major business firms are deploying Data science to study targeted customer behavior via social media, market trends, and product’s relevance before making any strategic decisions. Such a trend will create a lot of job options for all. Also, because there is a high demand for Data scientists the average salaries of professionals in Data science are far above other job profiles.
Which roles/jobs can anyone be offered after completing this Data Science training in Mumbai?
One can advance his/her career into a wide range of white collard jobs after attaining knowledge of Data Science. Some of these roles are Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Machine learning Engineer, Big Data Engineer, Data Architect, Deep Learning Engineer, and Data scientist of course with decent salaries.
Is it tough for someone working in another domain to learn Data Science?
It is a bit challenging if someone is coming from a non-technical or non- mathematical background as this technology requires a lot of analytical brainstorming. But this Data Science training in Mumbai starts with the basics of statistics and then introduces advanced concepts like python, SAAS, R programming language. If one is dedicated to learning this then he/she can get a good grasp on data science in less time.
I am currently working as a developer how beneficial it is for me to switch my domain to Data science?
If you are working in any technology as a developer, then that gives you an edge over others in learning python or R as you will already know how programming languages work. Going into the data science field will provide you with an opportunity to not only code but also help businesses take bigger decisions by manipulating the code to extract the data of more value.
Why should you take up the Data Science training in Mumbai?
It is easy to have access to various companies in Mumbai after doing the Data science course being Mumbai the hub of headquarters of different big businesses. This course is well designed and structured to cater to the requirements of companies located in Mumbai.
What is the Data Science market trend in Mumbai?
One of the biggest names in data science, Kaggle. Its co-founder and CEO, Anthony Goldbloom, stated that very soon Data Centers will be replaced by business-specific Data Science teams. From his statement, the trend of data science can be predicted especially in Mumbai which has almost all big businesses’ headquarters are located. All the major businesses are moving towards empowering their businesses with the power of organized data.
Business automation will pave a way to smart tools and environments so that maximum benefits can be derived out of Data. Chatbots, blockchain are some of the latest products of data science. According to The Future Impact of Data Science on Business Analytics, data scientists will play a leadership role in the Business Analytics world.
Seaborn-Statistical Data Visualization06.51
Creating Pie Charts06.03
Decision Tree Classifier06.57
- This Data Science training in Mumbai will help in your career growth and seeking different opportunities.
- Training has a comprehensive structured education program that will enable learners to get a good grasp of concepts. This will help knowledge to be registered in your minds in a structured way and you can memorize them for a longer period.
- Passionate learners will get a chance to apply theoretical concepts to solve real-time business problems.
- Trainees will get an opportunity to interact with other Data analysts and scientists to gain the most out of their experience.
- Trainees will get an opportunity to learn various data science tools, languages from which they can choose a specific stream to make a career.
It was a well-explained course! Easy to understand and practice. Recommended for beginners.
Data Scientist Certification Course
The data scientist training covers t-distribution, Z statistic, and Central limit theorem with exceptional clarity. It helped me in understanding the concepts with such a depth that I would never forget them now. The examples are highly practical and apt. The parallel execution of formulas in R makes it simple to remember rather than just going through the formulae, this Data Science course explains the underlying concepts first. It is the best course on R-Statistics I have come across so far.
Data Scientist Course
Business Analytics is an excellent course for beginners in both Statistics and R programming. A lot of concepts have been covered from basics. It includes descriptive analysis, regression modeling, time series forecasting. It’s good knowledge if someone does not have any background in these techniques.
Detailed and informative Data Scientist course. covered everything in depth. need to know basic statistics for this Data scientist course. but this will lay a solid ground to become a data analyst. with this course realized how powerful is R software and its possibilities. Loved every bit of the data scientist training and would do more courses from EduCBA
Best Professional Development Platform
I have tried a lot of e-portals to have a complete set of curriculum on a specific professional course but did not find any. Thanks to EduCBA for their brilliant initiative to put details of the data scientist course and related topic in a single platform along issuing a course completion certificate……
SANJAY KUMAR KHILAR
Effective Tool for dashboard creation
This Data Science course is very informative and good for beginners. Clear, easy to understand and the instructor delivered the data scientist training in a very smooth way and covered a lot of topics. It lists the typical activities carried out in analytics and dashboard creation. Furthermore, it helps to define how to make a dashboard effectively. Simple and easily demonstrated Sales and Marketing analysis, chart, and table creation.
Nice & Refreshing Course
This course on Hadoop and HDFS Basics was nice and refreshing. The instructor has explained all the concepts simply by providing sample examples. If you are completely new to Hadoop and need to learn basics then I recommend you to go for this Data Science course.