Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
All-in-One Data Science Bundle - 400+ Courses | 550+ Mock Tests | 2000+ Hours | Lifetime |
It covers core areas such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Predictive Modelling, BI, Data Science, Data Visualization, Big Data, IoT, Cloud Computing, SalesForce, Statistical Analysis etc. using wide range of software platforms and tools such as R, Python, SAS, Power BI, Tableau, SPSS, Minitab, AWS, Informatica, eviews, Matlab etc.. These courses will provide the practical knowledge and skills needed to perform Data Analytics in the real world. You will get a verifiable certificate (unique certification number and your unique URL) for each course you complete.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this All-in-One Data Science Bundle - 400+ Courses | 550+ Mock Tests | 2000+ Hours | Lifetime |?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
The All-in-One Data Science Bundle provides a wide range of first-hand experience to acquire industry-relevant skills. They eventually will make you a better fit for the market. The course curriculum is curated by considering market skills such as Machine Learning, Data Science, Python, statistical modeling, front-end visualization, and many more. Completing this bundle/ some courses from this bundle will help you to acquire the relevant tools required in Data Science fields. It can offer students and professionals the opportunity to apply Data Science and Analytics to explore new career avenues.
Skills You’ll Master
|Tools and Technologies you will be using and learning||
|Data Analysis & Data Visualization||
|Process Design and Development||
All-in-One Data Science Bundle Curriculum
|Bundle||No. of Courses||Hours||No. of Mock Tests||No. of Completion Certificates|
|MACHINE LEARNING Course Bundle - 57 Courses in 1 | 32 Mock Tests||58||220+||32||58|
|MICROSOFT AZURE Course Bundle - 15 Courses in 1 | 12 Mock Tests||15||63+||12||15|
|TABLEAU Course Bundle - 16 Courses in 1 | 2 Mock Tests||16||54+||2||16|
|MINITAB Course Bundle - 9 Courses in 1 | 2 Mock Tests||9||35+||2||9|
|SPSS Course Bundle - 14 Courses in 1 | 5 Mock Tests||14||34+||5||14|
|Ai ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests||7||49+||3||7|
|R PROGRAMMING Course Bundle - 36 Courses in 1 | 25 Mock Tests||36||115+||25||36|
|SAS PROGRAMMING Course Bundle - 18 Courses in 1 | 8 Mock Tests||18||123+||8||18|
|PYTHON for Machine Learning Course Bundle - 39 Courses in 1 | 6 Mock Tests||39||125+||6||39|
|AWS Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1 | 28 Mock Tests||23||87+||28||23|
|MATLAB Course Bundle - 5 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests||5||11+||3||5|
|HADOOP Course Bundle - 32 Courses in 1 | 4 Mock Tests||32||125+||4||32|
|MICROSOFT POWER BI Course Bundle - 8 Courses in 1||8||34+||4||8|
|INFORMATICA Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1||7||47+||4||7|
|EVIEWS Course Bundle - 11 Courses in 1||11||22+||4||11|
|MS SQL SERVER Course Bundle - 27 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests||27||93+||3||27|
|SALESFORCE Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||24+||3||4|
|TENSORFLOW Course Bundle - 16 Courses in 1 | 2 Mock Tests||16||63+||2||16|
|ANSIBLE Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||11+||2||4|
|SPLUNK Course Bundle - 12 Courses in 1||12||55+||2||12|
|PANDAS & NUMPY Course Bundle - 9 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests||9||38+||3||9|
|MULTISIM Course Bundle - 5 Courses in 1||5||5+||3||5|
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS Course Bundle - 14 Courses in 1||14||52+||3||14|
|MATPLOTLIB Course Bundle - 5 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests||5||17+||3||5|
|PYSPARK Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests||6||14+||3||6|
|APACHE SQOOP Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||8+||3||4|
|KUBERNETES Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||9+||3||4|
|APACHE PIG Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1||6||17+||3||6|
|HIVE Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1||7||23+||3||7|
|KERAS Course Bundle - 10 Courses in 1||10||27+||3||10|
|MAPREDUCE Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1||6||17+||3||6|
|SEABORN Course Bundle - 5 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests||5||9+||3||5|
|CASSANDRA Course Bundle - 14 Courses in 1||14||36+||3||14|
|OCTAVE Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||11+||3||4|
|SCIKIT-LEARN Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||28+||3||4|
|TALEND Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1||6||8+||3||6|
|QLIKVIEW Course Bundle - 3 Courses in 1||3||10+||3||3|
|OPENCV Course Bundle - 5 Courses in 1||5||10+||3||5|
|DOCKER Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1||7||12+||3||7|
|SEO Course Bundle - 18 Courses in 1||18||64+||3||18|
|DATA SCIENTIST Course Bundle - 150 Courses in 1||150||608+||3||150|
|FORECASTING MODELS Course Bundle - 18 Courses in 1||18||47+||3||18|
|BUSINESS ANALYTICS Course Bundle - 22 Courses in 1||22||89+||3||22|
|TIME SERIES ANALYSIS Course Bundle - 13 Courses in 1||14||68+||3||14|
|CLOUD COMPUTING Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1||23||97+||3||23|
|IOT Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1||7||43+||3||7|
|DATA VISUALIZATION Course Bundle - 20 Courses in 1 | 9 Mock Tests||20||103+||3||20|
|DEEP LEARNING Course Bundle - 40 Courses in 1 | 4 Mock Tests||40||153+||4||40|
|PREDICTIVE MODELING Course Bundle - 17 Courses in 1||17||79+||4||17|
|BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Course Bundle - 18 Courses in 1||18||114+||4||18|
|FRAUD ANALYTICS Course Bundle - 3 Courses in 1||3||5+||4||3|
|STATISTICS Course Bundle - 24 Courses in 1 | 11 Mock Tests||24||139+||11||24|
|AWS Solutions Architect Course Bundle - 2 Courses in 1||2||16+||11||2|
|AWS Sysops Administrator Training||1||8+||11||1|
|DevOps Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1||7||20+||11||7|
|Apache Spark Course Bundle - 3 Courses in 1||3||13+||11||3|
|Apache Storm Training||1||2+||11||1|
|SSIS Course Bundle - 2 Courses in 1||2||7+||11||2|
|Customer Analytics Training||2||3+||11||2|
|Marketing Analytics Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1||6||10+||11||6|
|CloverETL Course Bundle - 2 Courses in 1||2||4+||11||2|
|APACHE SOLR Certification Course||1||4+||11||1|
|TIME SERIES ANALYSIS with PYTHON Course Bundle - 16 Courses in 1||16||57+||11||16|
|TIME SERIES ANALYSIS with MINITAB Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1||6||22+||11||6|
|TIME SERIES ANALYSIS with TABLEAU Course Bundle - 9 Courses in 1||9||27+||11||9|
|TIME SERIES ANALYSIS with R Course Bundle - 19 Courses in 1||19||73+||11||19|
|TIME SERIES ANALYSIS with MS EXCEL Course Bundle - 19 Courses in 1||19||60+||11||19|
|TIME SERIES ANALYSIS with SAS Course Bundle - 9 Courses in 1||9||57+||11||9|
|SQLite Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||10+||11||4|
|CHEF Software Training||1||2+||11||1|
|NLP tutorial using Python NLTK Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||12+||11||4|
|KIBANA Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||13+||11||4|
|CouchDB Course (1 Course)||1||4+||11||1|
|APACHE KAFKA Course Bundle - 2 Courses in 1||2||8+||11||2|
|DATA MODELING Course Bundle - 15 Courses in 1||15||102+||11||15|
|PREDICTIVE MODELING with PYTHON Course Bundle - 8 Courses in 1||8||23+||11||8|
|PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS Course Bundle - 9 Courses in 1||9||54+||11||9|
|PREDICTIVE MODELING with SAS Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1||6||13+||11||6|
|Bonus Data Science Courses||143+|
Data Science Course – Certificate of Completion
Build your skills to get Job Ready.
Whether you want to embark on a new career or change your current one, EDUCBA Course will help you get there. To help you build your portfolio showcasing your job readiness to potential employers by using your skills with hands-on projects.
Earn & Share your accomplishment.
The certificate is awarded when you accomplish all of the program’s courses to share with your professional network in order to help you get started in your professional beginning.
What is Data Science?
Data Science is a field of computer science that includes several technological and mathematical subjects to efficiently develop several data science applications or tools in the area of computer science including several concepts such as artificial intelligence, neural network, Statistics, and machine learning programming techniques. This area of Data Science also provides Machine Learning Algorithm techniques, Tableau tools usage and applications, data Mining & modeling, Data Visualization using Tableau tool. The usage of different other tools like NumPy, Seaborn, Pandas, Matplotlib, and TensorFlow are explained well.
This Data Science subject has a wide range of technical concepts such as Python, R Programming, AWS (Amazon Web Services), several AWS certifications, Data Science tools and advanced techniques to handle large amounts of data to perform bulk operations. There are also different statistical techniques in this area such as regression techniques, multi regression techniques, logistical and polynomial techniques.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021. The base year considered for the study is 2015, and the forecast has been provided for the period between 2016 and 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Skills you will master
- Willingness to pursue a career as a Data Science Engineer or Web Developer or Python Developer: The All in One Data Science course does not have prerequisites and can be chosen by any learner to learn basic knowledge on Python programming, data science tools, Web development process using Python Django, etc. Any learner who is keen to learn the Data Science concepts such as data tools and python programming, AWS tools, Oracle tools, Data Analysis, and Data Visualization techniques using different tools are eligible to consider this Data Science course. The basics of any data science related tools or programming languages or software development concepts are recommended to learn the contents of this course easily. This Data Science course can also be learned with the basic knowledge of any Data Science related topics or Python or Scala or Big Data technologies and any data science hands-on experience is also an advantage.
- Knowledge in Hadoop or Python or Big Data Tools: Any basic knowledge or experience in the areas of Data Science or Big Data or Hadoop or data analysis tools and its related concepts will be an added advantage in learning the contents of this All in One Data Science course. This course also has many advantages on learning the concepts such as analysis of big data, handling large amounts of data, operations of large amounts of data efficiently, etc. will be a benefit in learning the concepts of this All in One Data Science course including a lot of data operations tools, IDEs, frameworks, and techniques which will be of more useful in learning the many other concepts related to Data Science.
- Students of Computers or any Technical background: Any prospective learner or student having a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or any Science or baccalaureate in the technical area can opt for this All in One Data Science course. All the learners who are interested and have knowledge on Data Science concepts or Data Analysis or Big data tools and/or frameworks can opt for this Data Science course. This All in One Data Science course is an added advantage to improve the career or profession of any Software Engineer or Data Scientist or any learner with more benefits to their profession or career. This course is also well recommended to the learners who are interested in learning the latest Data Science tools and techniques. This course is designed to advance the career of the learners to the next level to secure better job opportunities.
- Data Scientist or Big Data Developer or Hadoop Architect: The learners of this All in One Data Science course will be able to learn several concepts of Data Science or Big Data or Hadoop or AWS concepts, technologies, different data analysis tools, and visualization tools, several Python frameworks, tools, IDEs and Hadoop or Apache related Big Data frameworks, tools, and techniques from the contents of this Data Science course which will be further adding a lot of benefits to the learners’ career as a Python Developer, Full Stack Engineer, Hadoop Engineer, Data Scientist, Big Data Developer, Software Engineer, Technical Architect, Technical Architect, etc. This Data Science course can also be chosen to secure good career opportunities in the Data Science or Hadoop or Big Data area.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science or Engineering filed or any technical degree holder can choose this Edu CBA – All in One Data Science course to become a Technological Data Science Engineer or Software Developer or Hadoop Developer in any Data Science-based development or related Big Data Developer roles in the larger companies.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Is this All in One Data Science course worth considering?
The training provides a wide range of first-hand experience to acquire industry-relevant skills. They eventually will make you a better fit for the market. The course curriculum is curated by considering market skills such as Machine Learning, Data Science, Python, statistical modeling, front-end visualization, and many more. Completing this bundle/ some courses from this bundle will help you to acquire the relevant tools required in Data Science fields. It can offer students and professionals the opportunity to apply Data Science and Analytics to explore new career avenues.
I don’t have to have knowledge or experience in Computers or Data Science concepts and techniques, is this All in One Data Science course a better choice for my profession?
Novices can opt for this All in One Data Science Course as well to learn and get into accurate learning skills
Will this Data Science course provide any value to my career or profession?
The Data Scientist role is highly in demand in today’s competitive world, and the use of data is increasing in every sector hence Data Science course from EDUCBA will add an added advantage to your career.
What if I have queries while completing this Data Science online course?
We are always willing to assist. If you have a query, please contact us at [email protected], and we will try our best to respond within 24 hours.
How soon after registering for this course would I get access to the Course Content?
After enrolling in this Data Science course, you will immediately receive access, which is available to you for a lifetime. All you need to do is log in to EDUCBA using the credentials and access study materials like video content and reference files.
How would I make time for this comprehensive course?
The idea is to find a bite-size time for each course. You can decide to do one course, Let’s say a Basic programming course, in a week and find an hour or two on the weekdays and a few hours at the weekend to complete the course.
Who are the instructors for this course?
All the instructors at EduCBA are industry practitioners with at least 10-12 years of relevant experience. They are subject matter experts trained by EduCBA to provide an excellent learning experience.
- This All in One Data Science course is a package of 400+ online courses for the latest technologies, development tools for the large data handling applications using the latest data science tools and related technologies, frameworks, and concepts with hands-on content.
- Any Python Developer or Full Stack Developer or Big Data Engineer can opt for this All in One Data Science course to learn the latest data science or big data concepts and technological tools along with its features and advanced concepts to get the career advanced to a next level such as Big Data Architect, Data Scientist or Solution Architect, etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this All in One Data Science course are such as the Data Science All in One Bundle course certification which is a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
|Data Analysis & Data Visualization||
Data science with python
Business Analytics using R
Amazing First Sashay with Customer Analytics
Good Introduction to Marketing Analytics
Statistics Using R
Business Analytics using R
Data Science course
Thakgatso Jack Dikobo
Best Professional Development Platform
SANJAY KUMAR KHILAR
Thakgatso Jack Dikobo
Business Analytics using SAS
New learning experience
Advanced SAS Programming
Basics of R Review
Effective Tool for dashboard creation
Nice & Refreshing Data Science Course
Almaamoon rasool abdali
Business Analytics Using R