Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
All in One Data Science Bundle (360+ Courses, 50+ projects)
This All in One Data Science Course Bundle is an Ultimate bundle of 400+ courses with 1500+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses. It covers core such as - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Deep Learning, Big data and Hadoop, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing, SalesForce, Statistical Analysis.
What you get in this All in One Data Science Bundle?
Mobile App Access
Skills you will master
About Data Science Course Bundle
|Bundle||No. of Courses||No. of Projects||Hours||Actual Price|
|Talend Data Integration Training||2||4||5+|
|Data Scientist Training (76 Courses, 60+ Projects)||76||60||632+|
|Data Science with Python Training (21 Courses, 12+ Projects)||21||12||89+|
|Machine Learning Training (17 Courses, 27+ Projects)||17||27||159+|
|Hadoop Training Program (20 Courses, 14+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)||20||14||135+|
|R Programming Training (12 Courses, 20+ Projects)||12||20||116+|
|SAS Training (9 Courses, 10+ Projects)||9||10||123+|
|EViews Econometrics Training (6 Courses, 5+ Projects)||6||5||25+|
|Cloud Computing Training (18 Courses, 5+ Projects)||18||5||102+|
|AWS Training (9 Courses, 5 Projects, 4 Quizzes)||9||5||71+|
|SPSS Training Program (2 Courses, 5+ Projects)||2||5||14+|
|IoT Training (5 Courses, 2+ Projects)||5||2||44+|
|Tableau Training (4 Courses, 6+ Projects)||4||6||39+|
|Deep Learning Training (15 Courses, 24+ Projects)||15||24||140+|
|Apache Pig Training (2 Courses, 4+ Projects)||2||4||18+|
|Splunk Training Program (4 Courses, 7+ Projects)||4||7||56+|
|Azure Training (5 Courses, 4 Projects, 4 Quizzes)||5||4||60+|
|Pandas and NumPy Tutorial (4 Courses, 5 Projects)||4||5||37+|
|Hive Training (2 Courses, 5+ Projects)||2||5||25+|
|SEO Training (12 Courses, 6 Projects)||12||6||66+|
|Multisim Training (3 Courses, 2+ Projects)||3||2||6+|
|Minitab Training (5 Courses, 3 Projects)||5||3||27+|
|Predictive Modeling Training (2 Courses, 15+ Projects)||2||15||79+|
|Google Analytics Training (12 Courses, 2+ Projects)||12||2||54+|
|Salesforce Training (2 Courses, 2+ Projects)||2||2||25+|
|MatPlotLib Tutorials (3 Courses, 2 Project)||3||2||16+|
|PySpark Tutorials (3 Courses)||3||-||6+|
|MapReduce Training (2 Courses, 4+ Projects)||2||4||19+|
|Seaborn Tutorial (3 Courses, 2+ Projects)||3||2||8+|
|MS SQL Training (13 Courses, 11+ Projects)||13||11||62+|
|TensorFlow Training (11 Courses, 3+ Projects)||11||3||55+|
|Informatica Training (7 Courses)||7||-||47+|
|Statistical Analysis Training (10 Courses, 5+ Projects)||10||5||126+|
|Sqoop Course (2 Courses, 2 Projects)||2||2||9+|
|Business Analytics Training (14 Courses, 8+ Projects)||14||8||88+|
|Data Visualization Training (15 Courses, 5+ Projects)||15||5||105+|
|Business Intelligence Training (12 Courses, 6+ Projects)||12||6||121+|
|Octave Training (3 Courses, 1+ Projects)||3||1||13+|
|Microsoft Power BI Training (3 Courses, 3 Projects)||3||3||29+|
|Forecasting Models Course (4 Courses, 14 Projects)||4||14||54+|
|Time Series Course (4 Courses, 7 Projects)||4||7||64+|
|Ansible Training (1 Course, 4 Projects)||1||4||8+|
|Fraud Analytics Course (1 Course, 2 Projects)||1||2||7+|
|Artificial Intelligence Training (3 Courses, 2 Project)||3||2||32+|
|QlikView Training (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||9+|
|OpenCV Training (1 Course, 4 Projects)||1||4||12+|
|Docker Training (4 Courses, 3 Projects)||4||3||11+|
|AWS Solutions Architect Training (1 Courses)||1||-||9+|
|AWS Sysops Administrator Training (1 Courses)||1||-||8+|
|DevOps Training (7 Courses, 1 Project)||7||1||20+|
|Apache Spark Training (3 Courses)||3||-||13+|
|Apache Storm Training (1 Courses)||1||-||2+|
|Mahout Training (1 Courses)||1||-||3+|
|SSIS Training (2 Courses)||2||-||7+|
|MATLAB Training (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||8+|
|Customer Analytics Training (2 Courses)||2||-||3+|
|Marketing Analytics Training (4 Courses, 2 Projects)||4||2||10+|
|CloverETL Tutorial (2 Courses)||2||-||4+|
|Keras Training (2 Courses, 8 Projects)||2||8||24+|
|Cassandra Training (12 Courses, 2 Projects)||12||2||37+|
|Apache Solr Training (1 Course)||1||-||3+|
|Time Series Analysis and Forecasting with Python (7 Courses, 9 Projects)||7||9||62+|
|Time Series Analysis and Forecasting with Minitab (2 Courses, 4 Projects)||2||4||23+|
|Time Series Analysis andÂ Forecasting with Tableau (2 Courses, 5 Projects)||2||5||24+|
|Kubernetes Training (1 Course, 2 Projects)||1||2||4+|
|Time Series Analysis and Forecasting with R (3 Courses, 16 Projects)||3||16||66+|
|Scikit-learn Course (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||30+|
|Time Series Analysis andÂ Forecasting with Excel (11 Courses, 8 Projects)||11||8||67+|
|Time Series Analysis andÂ Forecasting with SAS (2 Courses, 7 Projects)||2||7||62+|
|SQLite Tutorial (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||11+|
|Chef Software Training (1 Course)||1||-||2+|
|NLP tutorial using Python NLTK (2 Courses, 2 Projects)||2||2||14+|
|Kibana Training (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||11+|
|CouchDB Course (1 Course)||1||-||4+|
|Apache Kafka Training (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||7+|
|Data Modeling Course (10 Courses, 5 Projects)||10||5||107+|
|Predictive Modeling with Python Course (2 Courses, 6 Projects)||2||6||22+|
|Predictive Analytics Course (4 Courses, 5+ Projects)||4||5||54+|
|Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner (5 Courses, 1+ Projects)||5||1||9+|
|Bonus Data Science Courses||32||-||100+||FREE|
Online Data Science Course Curriculum
The below table of courses gives you the complete overview of all the courses, its links, description and the number of hours required to complete each Data Science course–
(20 Online Courses, 14 Hands-on Projects)
(9 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
Amazon Web Services, AWS Certified Solution Architect, Amazon Cloud Computing, Technical essentials, simple email services, certified DevOps, SysOps, Cloud migration, business users.
(9 Online Courses, 10 Hands-on Projects)
SAS – An introduction, GRAPH, DS2 programming, STAT, ODS, PROC SQL, Advanced PROC SQL, SAS SQL, 10 more course.
(17 Online Courses, 27 Hands-on Projects)
Machine Learning Statistics essentials, learning with Tensor Flow, five projects in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence with Python, 11 more courses.
(12 Online Courses, 20 Hands-on Projects)
Comprehensive Course on R, Business Intelligence using R, Machine Learning with R, Fraud Analytics, Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Pricing Analytics.
(12 Online Courses, 6 Hands-on Projects)
SEO Secrets of Page Optimization, CRO Beginners, Advanced, Google Analytics, Display Advertising, Email Marketing etc.
(5 Online Courses, 2 Hands-on Projects)
IoT automation with ESP8266, Pythion for IoT tutorials, advanced python, Raspberry Pi.
(5 Online Courses, 3 Hands-on Project)
Application to predictive Modeling, Analysis of Variance ANOVA, correlation techniques, regression and predictive modeling.
(2 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
Descriptive statistics, correlation techniques, linear regression modelling, logistic regression, multinomial regression, analyze data for statistical analysis.
(4 Online Courses, 6 Hands-on Projects)
Business Intelligence with Tableau, Customer Analytics using R and Tableau, Pricing Analytics.
(18 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
Virtualization and Cloud Computing, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Azure essentials, EC2, Azure Data Lake, AWS technical essentials.
(5 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Microsoft Azure, Data Lake, Data Factory, Azure PAAS, developing your applications on Azure, Migration of websites to Azure, migrating .NET based web applications.
(2 Online Courses, 2 Hands-on Projects)
Salesforce administration beginner lessons, complete guide to Salesforce, Visual Force.
(6 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
Application to Econometrics Modeling, Descriptive statistics, regression modelling, correlation techniques, multivariate modeling, VAR modeling, 3 more courses.
(4 Online Courses, 7 Hands-on Projects)
Splunk Fundamentals, Splunk advanced knowledge objects and administartion.
(7 Online Courses, 47+ Hours)
Informatica beginners, advanced, Informatica, DAC training, Teradata, ETL tools, Informatica Powercenter.
(13 Online Courses, 11 Hands-on Projects)
Microsoft SQL fundamentals, transact sql, table creation, SQL Server Indexes, Views, Stored procedures, triggers, T-SQL beginners and advanced, SSIS.
(21 Online Courses, 12 Hands-on Projects)
Data Science with Python, AI, Video Analytics, Pandas, Machine Learning, Statistics using Python.
(76 Online Courses, 60 Hands-on Projects)
Data Science with Python, AI, Business Intelligence and Machine Learning using R, SAS, Hadoop, Hive, tableau analytics, MATLAB, Predictive modelling, Eviews, Pricing and Customer Analytics.
(10 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
Statistical tools in Microsoft excel, Machine Learning, Statistics, SAS, Business Analytics, Predictive Modelling, Eview, Splunk fundamentals.
(14 Online Courses, 8 Hands-on Projects)
SAS Business Analytics, SAS Beginners, Fraud Analytics, Customer Analytics, Financial Analytics, Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics.
(12 Online Courses, 6 Hands-on Projects)
BI-Business Intelligence, Business Intelligence using Microsoft Excel, Business Intelligence with Tableau, BIP-Business Intelligence Publisher using Siebel, Customer Analytics using R and Tableau, Pricing Analytics using R and Tableau, Analytics using Tableau, Predictive Modeling using Minitab, Predictive Modeling using SPSS.
(15 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
Data Analytics with QlikView, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course, Machine Learning using Python, Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials, Business Intelligence with Tableau, Customer Analytics using R and Tableau, Pricing Analytics using R and Tableau, EViews - Econometrics Modeling, Clover ETL Data Integration & Others
Data Science Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Data Science?
Data Science is a field of computer science that includes several technological and mathematical subjects to efficiently develop several data science applications or tools in the area of computer science including several concepts such as artificial intelligence, neural network, Statistics, and machine learning programming techniques. This area of Data Science also provides Machine Learning Algorithm techniques, Tableau tools usage and applications, data Mining & modeling, Data Visualization using Tableau tool. The usage of different other tools like NumPy, Seaborn, Pandas, Matplotlib, and TensorFlow are explained well.
This Data Science subject has a wide range of technical concepts such as Python, R Programming, AWS (Amazon Web Services), several AWS certifications, Data Science tools and advanced techniques to handle large amounts of data to perform bulk operations. There are also different statistical techniques in this area such as regression techniques, multi regression techniques, logistical and polynomial techniques.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021. The base year considered for the study is 2015, and the forecast has been provided for the period between 2016 and 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- The set of skills those which can be obtained upon completing this Data Science course are Big Data, Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, HIVE, PIG, Mahout, NoSQL, Oozie, Flume, and Storm, etc.
- All in One Data Science course also contains few more chapters in the courses and few chapters under each course which were covered in the course curriculum such as Avro, Spark, Splunk Sqoop, Cloudera, Data Analysis, Survey Analysis, Data Management, Sales Analysis, and many web development tools and frameworks.
- Few skills that can be obtained upon completion of this Data Science course are such as Python, R, Tableau, Data Analysis, etc.
- The course also contains a set of tangible skills which are the Django Python framework, Python IDE tools, Big Data, AWS, SAS, SEO, Oracle, and Machine Learning.
- This All in One Data Science course is very useful for the prospective Python Developers, Machine Learning Engineer, Software Developer, AWS Developer, Web Development, Full Stack Engineer, etc.
- Willingness to pursue a career as a Data Science Engineer or Web Developer or Python Developer: The All in One Data Science course does not have prerequisites and can be chosen by any learner to learn basic knowledge on Python programming, data science tools, Web development process using Python Django, etc. Any learner who is keen to learn the Data Science concepts such as data tools and python programming, AWS tools, Oracle tools, Data Analysis, and Data Visualization techniques using different tools are eligible to consider this Data Science course. The basics of any data science related tools or programming languages or software development concepts are recommended to learn the contents of this course easily. This Data Science course can also be learned with the basic knowledge of any Data Science related topics or Python or Scala or Big Data technologies and any data science hands-on experience is also an advantage.
- Knowledge in Hadoop or Python or Big Data Tools: Any basic knowledge or experience in the areas of Data Science or Big Data or Hadoop or data analysis tools and its related concepts will be an added advantage in learning the contents of this All in One Data Science course. This course also has many advantages on learning the concepts such as analysis of big data, handling large amounts of data, operations of large amounts of data efficiently, etc. will be a benefit in learning the concepts of this All in One Data Science course including a lot of data operations tools, IDEs, frameworks, and techniques which will be of more useful in learning the many other concepts related to Data Science.
- Students of Computers or any Technical background: Any prospective learner or student having a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or any Science or baccalaureate in the technical area can opt for this All in One Data Science course. All the learners who are interested and have knowledge on Data Science concepts or Data Analysis or Big data tools and/or frameworks can opt for this Data Science course. This All in One Data Science course is an added advantage to improve the career or profession of any Software Engineer or Data Scientist or any learner with more benefits to their profession or career. This course is also well recommended to the learners who are interested in learning the latest Data Science tools and techniques. This course is designed to advance the career of the learners to the next level to secure better job opportunities.
- Data Scientist or Big Data Developer or Hadoop Architect: The learners of this All in One Data Science course will be able to learn several concepts of Data Science or Big Data or Hadoop or AWS concepts, technologies, different data analysis tools, and visualization tools, several Python frameworks, tools, IDEs and Hadoop or Apache related Big Data frameworks, tools, and techniques from the contents of this Data Science course which will be further adding a lot of benefits to the learners’ career as a Python Developer, Full Stack Engineer, Hadoop Engineer, Data Scientist, Big Data Developer, Software Engineer, Technical Architect, Technical Architect, etc. This Data Science course can also be chosen to secure good career opportunities in the Data Science or Hadoop or Big Data area.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science or Engineering filed or any technical degree holder can choose this Edu CBA – All in One Data Science course to become a Technological Data Science Engineer or Software Developer or Hadoop Developer in any Data Science-based development or related Big Data Developer roles in the larger companies.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Is this All in One Data Science course worth considering?
Yes, Any Python Developer or Big Data Engineer or Hadoop or AWS Developer or prospective Technical Data Science Engineer or Developer who is willing to learn the latest technologies in Data Science concepts and Big Data basics are can choose this Data Science course which is very worth.
I don’t have to have knowledge or experience in Computers or Data Science concepts and techniques, is this All in One Data Science course a better choice for my profession?
YES, this All in One Data Science course is a better choice for your profession to choose from. This course can be learned easily and does not require any pre-requisites of computer or data science basics. Anyone who is very interested and keen on learning the latest data science tools and frameworks can choose this Data Science course.
Will this Data Science course provide any value to my career or profession?
Yes. this course provides good and added value to your profession or career and profile in terms of the data science or big data core concepts and AWS or Hadoop Development to the career or profession along with verifiable certifications from Edu CBA Academy which gives greater benefits in obtaining further roles in career.
Is this an apt course to learn all the latest data science tools and to prepare for any job interview or any professional certification?
Yes, this is a good course to learn any latest data science-related technology or to prepare for any job interview or any professional certification. Any knowledge of python or data science related programming language or big data or Hadoop development is recommended which is an added benefit upon learning the contents of this course. This All in One Data Science course needs a minimum of 1500+ hours to complete.
Seaborn-Statistical Data Visualization06:51
Creating Pie Charts06:03
Decision Tree Classifier06:57
- This All in One Data Science course is a package of 400+ online courses for the latest technologies, development tools for the large data handling applications using the latest data science tools and related technologies, frameworks, and concepts with hands-on content.
- Any Python Developer or Full Stack Developer or Big Data Engineer can opt for this All in One Data Science course to learn the latest data science or big data concepts and technological tools along with its features and advanced concepts to get the career advanced to a next level such as Big Data Architect, Data Scientist or Solution Architect, etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this All in One Data Science course are such as the Data Science All in One Bundle course certification which is a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
Data science with python
Business Analytics using R
Amazing First Sashay with Customer Analytics
Good Introduction to Marketing Analytics
Statistics Using R
Business Analytics using R
Data Science course
Thakgatso Jack Dikobo
Best Professional Development Platform
SANJAY KUMAR KHILAR
Thakgatso Jack Dikobo
Business Analytics using SAS
New learning experience
Advanced SAS Programming
Basics of R Review
Effective Tool for dashboard creation
Nice & Refreshing Data Science Course
Almaamoon rasool abdali
Business Analytics Using R