All in One Data Science Bundle (360+ Courses, 50+ projects)
360+ Online Courses
What you get
Mobile App Access
Skills you will master
Online Data Science Course
This All in One Data Science Course Bundle is an Ultimate bundle of 400+ Data Science courses with 1500+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses.
It covers core such as – Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Deep Learning, Big data and Hadoop, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing, SalesForce, Statistical Analysis.
The All in One Data Science Course and its relative chapters are covered with the basic and core advanced concepts on the latest data science technologies, tools and several Hadoop frameworks and its big data applications.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Data Science Course Bundle
|Bundle||No. of Courses||No. of Projects||Hours||Actual Price|
|Data Scientist Training (76 Courses, 52+ Projects)||76||52||620+|
|Data Science with Python Training (20 Courses, 7+ Projects)||20||7||76+|
|Machine Learning Training (17 Courses, 16+ Projects)||17||16||138+|
|Hadoop Certification Training (20 Courses, 14+ Projects)||20||14||135+|
|R Programming Training (12 Courses, 13+ Projects)||12||13||102+|
|SAS Training (9 Courses, 9+ Projects)||9||9||121+|
|EViews Econometrics Training (6 Courses, 5+ Projects)||6||5||25+|
|Cloud Computing Training (18 Courses, 4+ Projects)||18||4||100+|
|AWS Training (9 Courses, 3+ Projects)||9||3||67+|
|SPSS Certification Training (2 Courses, 5+ Projects)||2||5||14+|
|IoT Training (5 Courses, 2+ Projects)||5||2||44+|
|Tableau Training (4 Courses, 6+ Projects)||4||6||39+|
|Deep Learning Training (15 Courses, 8+ Projects)||15||8||106+|
|Apache Pig Training (2 Courses, 4+ Projects)||2||4||18+|
|Splunk Training Certification (4 Courses, 7+ Projects)||4||7||56+|
|Azure Training (5 Courses, 4+ Projects)||5||4||46+|
|Pandas and NumPy Tutorial (4 Courses, 3+ Projects)||4||3||33+|
|Hive Training (2 Courses, 5+ Projects)||2||5||25+|
|SEO Training (10 Courses, 4+ Projects)||10||4||58+|
|Multisim Training (3 Courses, 2+ Projects)||3||2||6+|
|Minitab Training (5 Courses, 1+ Projects)||5||1||20+|
|Predictive Modeling Training (2 Courses, 10+ Projects)||2||10||69+|
|Google Analytics Training (11 Courses, 2+ Projects)||11||2||52+|
|Salesforce Training (2 Courses, 2+ Projects)||2||2||25+|
|MatPlotLib Tutorials (3 Courses)||3||-||13+|
|PySpark Tutorials (3 Courses)||3||-||6+|
|MapReduce Training (2 Courses, 4+ Projects)||2||4||19+|
|Seaborn Tutorial (3 Courses, 1+ Projects)||3||1||6+|
|MS SQL Training (13 Courses, 6+ Projects)||13||6||51+|
|TensorFlow Training (11 Courses, 3+ Projects)||11||3||55+|
|Informatica Training (7 Courses)||7||-||47+|
|Statistical Analysis Training (10 Courses, 4+ Projects)||10||4||124+|
|Business Analytics Training (14 Courses, 7+ Projects)||14||7||86+|
|Data Visualization Training (15 Courses, 4+ Projects)||15||4||103+|
|Business Intelligence Training (12 Courses, 5+ Projects)||12||5||118+|
|Octave Training (3 Courses, 1+ Projects)||3||1||13+|
|Artificial Intelligence Training (3 Courses)||3||-||28+|
|OpenCV Training (2 Courses)||2||-||5+|
|QlikView Training (2 Courses)||2||-||7+|
|Docker Training (2 Courses)||2||-||3+|
|AWS Solutions Architect Training (1 Courses)||1||-||9+|
|AWS Sysops Administrator Training (1 Courses)||1||-||8+|
|DevOps Training (7 Courses)||7||-||18+|
|Apache Spark Training (3 Courses)||3||-||13+|
|Apache Storm Training (1 Courses)||1||-||2+|
|Mahout Training (1 Courses)||1||-||3+|
|MATLAB Training (3 Courses)||3||-||7+|
|SSIS Training (2 Courses)||2||-||7+|
|Customer Analytics Training (2 Courses)||2||-||3+|
|Marketing Analytics Training (4 Courses)||4||-||8+|
|Microsoft Power BI Training (3 Courses)||3||-||22+|
|CloverETL Tutorial (2 Courses)||2||-||4+|
|Bonus Data Science Courses||32||-||100+||FREE|
Online Data Science Course Curriculum
The below table of courses give you the complete overview of all the courses, its links, description and the number of hours required to complete each Data Science course–
(20 Online Courses, 14 Hands-on Projects)
(9 Online Courses, 3 Hands-on Projects)
Amazon Web Services, AWS Certified Solution Architect, Amazon Cloud Computing, Technical essentials, simple email services, certified DevOps, SysOps, Cloud migration, business users.
(9 Online Courses, 9 Hands-on Projects)
SAS – An introduction, GRAPH, DS2 programming, STAT, ODS, PROC SQL, Advanced PROC SQL, SAS SQL, 10 more course.
(17 Online Courses, 16 Hands-on Projects)
Machine Learning Statistics essentials, learning with Tensor Flow, five projects in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence with Python, 11 more courses.
(12 Online Courses, 13 Hands-on Projects)
Comprehensive Course on R, Business Intelligence using R, Machine Learning with R, Fraud Analytics, Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Pricing Analytics.
(10 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
SEO Secrets of Page Optimization, CRO Beginners, Advanced, Google Analytics, Display Advertising, Email Marketing etc.
(14 Online Courses, 8 Hands-on Projects)
Oracle SQL Comprehensive training, PLSQL Developer, oracle database admin DBA, Oracle APEX, Toad 12.6 for Oracle, SQL fundamentals.
(5 Online Courses, 2 Hands-on Projects)
IoT automation with ESP8266, Pythion for IoT tutorials, advanced python, Raspberry Pi.
(5 Online Courses, 1 Hands-on Project)
Application to predictive Modeling, Analysis of Variance ANOVA, correlation techniques, regression and predictive modeling.
(2 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
Descriptive statistics, correlation techniques, linear regression modelling, logistic regression, multinomial regression, analyze data for statistical analysis.
(4 Online Courses, 6 Hands-on Projects)
Business Intelligence with Tableau, Customer Analytics using R and Tableau, Pricing Analytics.
(18 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Virtualization and Cloud Computing, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Azure essentials, EC2, Azure Data Lake, AWS technical essentials.
(5 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Microsoft Azure, Data Lake, Data Factory, Azure PAAS, developing your applications on Azure, Migration of websites to Azure, migrating .NET based web applications.
(2 Online Courses, 2 Hands-on Projects)
Salesforce administration beginner lessons, complete guide to Salesforce, Visual Force.
(6 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
Application to Econometrics Modeling, Descriptive statistics, regression modelling, correlation techniques, multivariate modeling, VAR modeling, 3 more courses.
(4 Online Courses, 7 Hands-on Projects)
Splunk Fundamentals, Splunk advanced knowledge objects and administartion.
(7 Online Courses, 47+ Hours)
Informatica beginners, advanced, Informatica, DAC training, Teradata, ETL tools, Informatica Powercenter.
(13 Online Courses, 6 Hands-on Projects)
Microsoft SQL fundamentals, transact sql, table creation, SQL Server Indexes, Views, Stored procedures, triggers, T-SQL beginners and advanced, SSIS.
(20 Online Courses, 7 Hands-on Projects)
Data Science with Python, AI, Video Analytics, Pandas, Machine Learning, Statistics using Python.
(76 Online Courses, 52 Hands-on Projects)
Data Science with Python, AI, Business Intelligence and Machine Learning using R, SAS, Hadoop, Hive, tableau analytics, MATLAB, Predictive modelling, Eviews, Pricing and Customer Analytics.
(10 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Statistical tools in Microsoft excel, Machine Learning, Statistics, SAS, Business Analytics, Predictive Modelling, Eview, Splunk fundamentals.
(14 Online Courses, 7 Hands-on Projects)
SAS Business Analytics, SAS Beginners, Fraud Analytics, Customer Analytics, Financial Analytics, Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics.
(12 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
BI-Business Intelligence, Business Intelligence using Microsoft Excel, Business Intelligence with Tableau, BIP-Business Intelligence Publisher using Siebel, Customer Analytics using R and Tableau, Pricing Analytics using R and Tableau, Analytics using Tableau, Predictive Modeling using Minitab, Predictive Modeling using SPSS.
(15 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Data Analytics with QlikView, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course, Machine Learning using Python, Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials, Business Intelligence with Tableau, Customer Analytics using R and Tableau, Pricing Analytics using R and Tableau, EViews - Econometrics Modeling, Clover ETL Data Integration & Others
Data Science Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Data Science?
The Data Science is a field of computer science that includes several technological and mathematical subjects in order to efficiently develop several data science applications or tools in the area of computer science including several concepts such as artificial intelligence, neural network, Statistics, and machine learning programming techniques. This area of Data Science also provides Machine Learning Algorithm techniques, Tableau tools usage and applications, data Mining & modeling, Data Visualization using Tableau tool. The usage of different other tools like NumPy, Seaborn, Pandas, Matplotlib and TensorFlow are explained well.
This Data Science subject has wide range of technological concepts such as Python, R Programming, AWS (Amazon Web Services), several AWS certifications, Data Science tools and advanced techniques to handle large amounts of data to perform bulk operations. There are also different statistical techniques in this area such as regression techniques, multi regression techniques, logistical and polynomial techniques.
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- The set of skills those which can be obtained upon completing this Data Science course are Big Data, Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, HIVE, PIG, Mahout, NoSQL, Oozie, Flume and Storm etc.
- All in One Data Science course also contains few more chapters in the courses and few chapters under each course which were covered in the course curriculum such as Avro, Spark, Splunk Sqoop, Cloudera, Data Analysis, Survey Analysis, Data Management, Sales Analysis and many web development tools and frameworks.
- There are also few skills which can be obtained upon completion of this Data Science course are such as Python, R, Tableau, Data Analysis etc.
- The course also contains a set of tangible skills which are Django Python framework, Python IDE tools, Big Data, AWS, SAS, SEO, Oracle and Machine Learning.
- This All in One Data Science course is very useful for the prospective Python Developers, Machine Learning Engineer, Software Developer, AWS Developer, Web Development, Full Stack Engineer etc.
- Willingness to pursue career as a Data Science Engineer or Web Developer or Python Developer: The All in One Data Science course does not have prerequisites and can be chosen by any learner to learn basic knowledge on Python programming, data science tools, Web development process using Python Django etc. Any learner who is keen to learn the Data Science concepts such as data tools and python programming, AWS tools, Oracle tools, Data Analysis, and Data Visualization techniques using different tools are eligible to consider this Data Science course. The basics of any data science related tools or programming languages or software development concepts are recommended to learn the contents of this course easily. This Data Science course can also be learnt with the basic knowledge on any Data Science related topics or Python or Scala or Big Data technologies and any data science hands-on experience is also an advantage.
- Knowledge in Hadoop or Python or Big Data Tools: Any basic knowledge or experience in the areas of Data Science or Big Data or Hadoop or data analysiss tools and its related concepts will be an added advantage in learning the contents of this All in One Data Science course. This course also has many advantages on learning the concepts such as analysis of big data, handling large amounts of data, operations of large amounts of data efficiently etc. will be a benefit in learning the concepts of this All in One Data Science course including a lot of data operations tools, IDEs, frameworks and techniques which will be of more useful in learning the many other concepts related to Data Science.
- Students of Computers or any Technical background: Any prospective learner or student having Bachelor’s degree in engineering or any Science or baccalaureate in technical area can opt for this All in One Data Science course. All the learners who are interested and have knowledge on Data Science concepts or Data Analysis or Big data tools and / or frameworks can opt for this Data Science course. This All in One Data Science course is an added advantage to improve the career or profession of any Software Engineer or Data Scientist or any learner with more benefits to their profession or career. This course is also well recommended to the learners who are interested in learning the latest Data Science tools and techniques. This course is designed in order to advance the career of the learners to a next level in order to secure better job opportunities.
- Data Scientist or Big Data Developer or Hadoop Architect: The learners of this All in One Data Science course will be able to learn several concepts of Data Science or Big Data or Hadoop or AWS concepts, technologies, different data analysis tools and visualization tools, several Python frameworks, tools, IDEs and Hadoop or Apache related Big Data frameworks, tools and techniques from the contents of this Data Science course which will be further adding a lot of benefits to the learners’ career as a Python Developer, Full Stack Engineer, Hadoop Engineer, Data Scientist, Big Data Developer, Software Engineer, Technical Architect, Technical Architect etc. This Data Science course can also be chosen in order to secure good career opportunities in the Data Science or Hadoop or Big Data area.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science or Engineering filed or any technical degree holder can choose this Edu CBA – All in One Data Science course to become a Technological Data Science Engineer or Software Developer or Hadoop Developer in any Data Science based development or related Big Data Developer roles in the larger companies.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Is this All in One Data Science course really worth to consider?
Yes, Any Python Developer or Big Data Engineer or Hadoop or AWS Developer or prospective Technical Data Science Engineer or Developer who are willing to learn the latest technologies in Data Science concepts and Big Data basics are can choose this Data Science course which is very worth.
I don’t have have knowledge or experience in Computers or Data Science concepts and techniques, is this All in One Data Science course a better choice for my profession?
YES, this All in One Data Science course is a better choice for your profession to choose. This course can be learnt easily and does not require any pre-requisites of computer or data science basics. Anyone who is very interested and keen in learning the latest data science tools and frameworks can choose this Data Science course.
Will this Data Science course provide any value to my career or profession?
Yes. this course provides good and added value to your profession or career and profile in terms of the data science or big data core concepts and AWS or Hadoop Development to the career or profession along with verifiable certifications from Edu CBA Academy which gives greater benefits in obtaining further roles in career.
Is this an apt course to learn all the latest data science tools and to prepare for any job interview or any professional certification?
Yes, this is a good course to learn any latest data science related technology or to prepare for any job interview or any professional certification. Any knowledge on python or data science related programming language or big data or Hadoop development is recommended which is an added benefit up on learning the contents of this course. This All in One Data Science course needs a minimum of 1500+ hours in to complete.
Seaborn-Statistical Data Visualization06:51
Creating Pie Charts06:03
Decision Tree Classifier06:57
- This All in One Data Science course is a package of 400+ online courses for the latest technologies, development tools for the large data handling applications using latest data science tools and related technologies, frameworks and its concepts with hands on content.
- Any Python Developer or Full Stack Developer or Big Data Engineer can opt for this All in One Data Science course in order to learn the latest data science or big data concepts and technological tools along with its features and advanced concepts to get the career advanced to a next level such as Big Data Architect, Data Scientist or Solution Architect etc.
- There are also other benefits to career upon choosing this All in One Data Science course are such as the Data Science All in One Bundle course certification which is a part of the learners’ profile as verifiable qualification.
Data science with python
Business Analytics using R
Amazing First Sashay with Customer Analytics
Good Introduction to Marketing Analytics
Statistics Using R
Business Analytics using R
Data Science course
Thakgatso Jack Dikobo
Best Professional Development Platform
SANJAY KUMAR KHILAR
Thakgatso Jack Dikobo
Business Analytics using SAS
New learning experience
Advanced SAS Programming
Basics of R Review
Effective Tool for dashboard creation
Nice & Refreshing Data Science Course
Almaamoon rasool abdali
Business Analytics Using R