New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Azure Training (5 Courses, 4+ Projects)
This Azure Certification Training includes 5 courses, 4 Projects with 60+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This Azure courses focusses on Microsoft Azure Essentials, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Microsoft Azure PAAS, Developing application using Azure, Migration of Websites and Databases to Azure.
What you get in this Azure Training?
Mobile App Access
About Azure Training Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Microsoft Azure||11h 8m|
|Microsoft Azure Essentials||6h 09m|
|Microsoft Azure Data Lake||6h 28m|
|Microsoft Azure Data Factory||4h 12m|
|Microsoft Azure PAAS Overview||2h 4m|
|Project on Azure - App Services||7h 55m|
|Project on Azure - Developing Your Applications||4h 22m|
|Project - Website and Database Migration to Azure Platform||55m|
|Project - Migrating .NET-based web applications to Azure PAAS||1h 45m|
|Course Name||Online Azure Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses, 4 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||60+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Microsoft Azure Essentials, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Microsoft Azure PAAS, Developing application using Azure, Migration of Websites and Databases to Azure|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Azure and wants to make a career in Cloud computing/Data & Analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basis Cloud computing concepts|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses, 4 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Microsoft Azure|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Azure Training Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Azure training is explained briefly:
The goal of this course is to train the trainees on all the features provided by Azure which is the cloud service provided by Microsoft. The other goal of this course is to give practical exposure of working with Azure to the trainees so that they can understand how things actually work in Azure. After completing this course, the trainees will be able to work with all the services offered by Azure.
The primary objective of this course is to help the trainees on diving deep on all the concepts of Azure so that they could be cognizant about all the concepts that fall under the court of Azure. The other objective of this course is to assist the trainees on mastering this technology in a manner so that they could design complex infrastructure and meanwhile optimize the cost.
This course contains nine units which hold totally different topics and has been designed in a manner so that it covers all the topics that one must master in order to work proficiently with Azure. Microsoft Azure is the first unit of this course which includes all the fundamentals about Azure. This course will be around eleven hours long video and will cover the introduction of Azure in the first two hours of the video. The educator will be explaining all the services that are included under Azure. You will get to learn about the kind of solutions it could provide and how the infrastructure could be designed. After the introduction part, the trainer will be explaining all the topics that will be used while designing and managing the infrastructure. Microsoft Azure Essentials will be the next unit where you will be learning about all the essential topics that one must master so that they could work effectively with this technology. It is going to be almost a six hours long video where the first half of the video will be used to explain the concepts theoretically and the remaining tutorial will be based on practical concepts which could only be explained using the demonstrations. Microsoft Azure Data Lake is one of the important units in this course where you will be learning about the data lake. It is around six and a half hours long video and in the entire video you will be learning things about data lake. You will learn how the data lake could be used in order to add value to the infrastructure. Microsoft Azure Data Factory is the other important module in this unit that will be used to train folks on Azure data factory which is one of the most important and popular services provided by Azure. Microsoft Azure PAAS Overview is the next unit in this course where we will be diving deep into the concepts of platform as a service offered by Azure. All the concepts in this course have been detailed using examples which we have chosen very carefully so that it could help in explaining the concepts in simple and precise manners.
This course consists of four projects with each having the unique topic.Project on Azure – App Services is the project added in this course where we will be designing the infrastructure to run an app service. This project video is almost eight hours long video where the educator will be explaining all the concepts precisely and you will be expected to implement all the concepts at your end as well. Project on Azure – Developing Your Applications is another project that has been devoted to developing an application and managing that into Azure from scratch. In this project, we will be implementing all the concepts that we would have learned in the training units. Project – Website and Database Migration to Azure Platform is the second last project and we will be migrating the website and database from one platform to another platform. We will learn everything that is required to migrate the application from one platform where it is live to the platform provided by Azure and ensure the application is up and working without any issue. Project – Migrating .NET-based web applications to Azure PAAS is that last project where we will be practising to migrate the .Net based web applications to Azure platform. After completing this project, you will be able to move the running application from any of the platforms to Azure.
Azure Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Azure?
Azure is a cloud computing platform paradigm and an online portal where we can access and manage storage resources provided by Microsoft services. Resources and services are nothing, but you can store your data and transfer the data that Microsoft provides.
Azure supports a wide variety of Programming Languages like PHP, C#, Java, Node.js and very much more. Azure services contain more than 200 services. Azure has access to infrastructure and services that make us deliver their functionality to the user. It has variant computing models with unique roles and responsibilities. With this computer service, you will get into doing a virtual machine of Linux or windows (easily configurable RAM). Secondly comes a cloud service where the user can create applications within the cloud using VM, Monitoring, and deployment is handled by Azure post. A storage service provides cost-effective HHD which can be used with Azure Virtual machines. Azure storage uses Blob storage which is optimized for storing a huge amount of unstructured data such as text or binary data.
The advantages of using Microsoft Azure is they are secure, redundancy of data across the globe is done, scalable and versatile applications can be implemented. There are distinct features of azure which makes them as a market leader in cloud platform; the ranking reasons are
Azure is a valuable Platform as a Service with well- defined tools. Azure can be used in Application development (can be any application preferably a web application) then you can test your application, host your application on the internet.
Industry Growth TrendThe global cloud computing market size is expected to grow from USD 272.0 billion in 2018 to USD 623.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.0% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this Azure course?
Here are some of the skills you will consider as most prominent to build a career:
- You will learn some related technologies before you move into a new platform. You will know a lot more on Azure cloud, SQL Database, VMs.
- At the end of this AWS certification training, you will have the knowledge in getting started with Azure and build own applications environment.
- The skills and training you gained here gain you more productive, improves management skills and efficient.
- A previous experience like AWS and google gives you added support to learn Azure. Coming to Microsoft you should be familiar with Office 365, Power Shell.
- Students should have a strong background in Information Technology and technical knowledge in creating websites, basic study of virtualization, databases including SQL queries and tables.
- The Prerequisite of this AWS training employ knowledge in C# and ASP.NET.
- General understanding of virtual networking, virtual hard disks and basic concepts of networking (TCP/IP, security) and Power shell tool basic commands to work with this course features.
- To learn the migration course you need data migration azure to migrate sample schemas, then SQL server instance and adding firewall to allow service to access source database and have to download SQL server 2016; these are the prerequisite needed for this migration service.
- This Microsoft Azure certification course is best suited for a person who is interested in making their career in the cloud domain can learn Azure.
- Developers, Administrators, IT employees, Project managers can be benefited through this AWS course training.
- The following job employees will get benefited from this AWS course training. they are IT developers, Web designers, End – users, employees who aim for a career field in this respective field.
- Candidates should possess advanced knowledge of Networking, security, data management, virtualization.
- For Azure Developer candidates should be proficient in Microsoft tools, DBAs, cloud administrators are the target audience.
FAQ’s- General Questions
What about the migration of companies to Microsoft Azure?
Companies are adopting Azure due to the efficient handling of big data and a good hybrid approach and secured security.
How this Azure training certification beats the competition in the market?
Hiring companies will notice the certification you gained from the source, having the right cloud computing skills, knowledge, training, and expertise for the job.
What are the benefits associated with cloud computing training?
The benefits of choosing Microsoft Azure as a cloud Platform gains skills and knowledge which makes the value in the current market. This AWS certification course makes you understand the processes and tools to work with it.
What are the learning outcomes in the Azure training certification?
The learning outcomes give you real-world example applications to work with. You will profitable by in-depth knowledge of Azure.
What about the job opportunities in learning Azure?
You will have huge opportunities for professionals who are well trained in the Azure Platform, they have a good understanding of cloud platforms and fast – track your career in cloud service.
What about the learning services of Azure?
You cannot learn this Azure certification course in a few hours, need on-going training, tools to go through the cloud to create or to update. This AWS course is designed to meet the needs of the students in the most flexible way.
How about Azure certification training helps employees in an organization?
Training with upgraded Azure skills save time and effort in searching for new employees, you can improve cloud deployment and management.
How does Azure help in the industry?
Give secure solutions to government agencies, improve health science and good feedback in manufacturing by delivering to the great customer.
- Almost 70% of enterprises are looking for cloud services those who need to expand their careers with good salaries can go with this Azure Training Certification.
- Markets are demanding more on cloud services and seeking professionals to take on the job.
- Certification In Microsoft Azure increases the chance of getting hired in cloud companies, the opportunities are multiplied in recent years in the market.
- The ability to add this certification in your resume improves your business and analytical skills.
- This Azure training course also prepares you for getting into a job role with specialization as developers Azure solutions, Architecture Azure solutions. This certification qualifies you for promotion and hiring which leads you to great success.
Microsoft Azure Essentials Training
Ngonidzashe Knight Furusa
Microsoft Azure PaaS overview
Narayana Reddy Talakola
Good Microsoft Azure Training
R RAVI KIRAN