Learn from Home Offer
AWS Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1 | 28 Mock Tests
This AWS - Amazon Web Services Training Certification includes 23 courses with 87+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. It will explain you concepts such as AWS, Cloud computing, Data storage, DevOps, Machine learning and much more right from the basics to advanced concepts.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this AWS Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1 | 28 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
AWS Course Bundle at a Glance
|You get access to all 23 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|87+ Video Hours
|AWS, Cloud computing, Data storage, DevOps, Machine learning, Sysops, Cloud migration
|Anyone serious about learning AWS Cloud and wants to make a career in this Field
|Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 23 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced cloud computing skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
AWS Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, we talk about all the courses that are offered under our AWS Training Course Bundle along with their description.
MODULE 1: Certified AWS Solutions Architect Associate
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate 2023 7h 14m ✔ Solutions Architect Associate - AWS Certified 9h 4m ✔ AWS Case Study - Machine Learning 2h 31m ✔ AWS QuickSight Case Study - Creating a Covid19 Dashboard 2h 25m ✔ Test - AWS Mini Quiz 1 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 2 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 3 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 4 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 5
MODULE 2: AWS Certified Developer Associate
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AWS Certified Developer Associate 2023 7h 01m ✔ Hosting WordPress Website on Amazon AWS 35m ✔ AWS Services Case Study - Build Server less Web Application 58m ✔ AWS Case Study - Simple Email Service AWS SES 2h 3m ✔ Test - AWS Certified Developer Associate
MODULE 3: Certified AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate 8h 8m ✔ Test - AWS Assessment Exam Test - 2023 AWS Exam Test - CSIR UGC NET - Physical Science Mini Quiz
MODULE 4: Certified AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AWS DevOps Engineer Certification 2023 4h 18m ✔ AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional 2023 4h 39m ✔ DevOps Case Study - Automating a Task using AWS Lambda 57m ✔
MODULE 5: AWS Cloud Practitioner
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - 2023 5h 21m ✔ AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Case Study - Hosting an ASP.NET Website on Amazon EC2 7h 24m ✔ Test - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Mini Test 1 Test - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Mini Test 2 Test - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Mini Test 3
MODULE 6: AWS - Amazon Web Services
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified 2023 8h 59m ✔ Hosting WordPress Website on Amazon AWS 35m ✔ AWS QuickSight Case Study - Creating Dashboard 2h 11m ✔ AWS QuickSight Case Study - Creating a Covid19 Dashboard 2h 25m ✔ AWS Lambada Case Study - XML to JSON Converter 1h 3m ✔ AWS Rekognition Case Study - Server less Image and Video Analysis 3h 38m ✔ AWS Services Case Study - Build Server less Web Application 58m ✔ AWS Case Study - Simple Email Service AWS SES 2h 3m ✔ AWS IoT Case Study - Smart Parking Project 5h 5m ✔ Test - AWS Mini Quiz 1 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 2
MODULE 7: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - DUET - Test Series Test - TensorFlow Test - CSIR UGC NET - Chemical Science Mini Quiz Test - Ultimate CFA Level 2 Exam Test - CSIR UGC NET - Mathematical Science Mini Quiz Test - Android Test Series Test - AWS Mini Quiz 6 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 7 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 8 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 9 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 10 Test - AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Mock Test Test - AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Mock Test 2 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 1 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 2 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 3 Test - AWS Mini Quiz 4
The primary goal of this course is to train every individual on AWS who is willing to master working with the cloud. This training is focused on delivering practical knowledge to the trainees together with theoretical knowledge. After finishing this course, you will be able to work very effectively with cloud services and especially AWS.
This training is intended to help folks who want to learn AWS and need to have the deeper subject knowledge to implement things on a cloud that could help the businesses. All the concepts that fall under the domain of AWS will be covered under this course. In addition to that, you will also understand how the services offered by other cloud service providers works which will eventually help you to dive deep into the aspect of cloud services.
- There are a total of thirteen units that we have included in this course. All the units have been developed to contain unique content.
- AWS Amazon Web Services Cloud 2019 will be the first unit in this course that will help the trainees to get an overview of the cloud services. You will be covering the latest version of all the cloud services in this training.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate 2019 is the second unit where you will be learning all the concepts that are considered under AWS certified solution architect. After finishing this unit, you will be able to design the architecture of AWS services and will also be able to determine infrastructure designing.
- The third unit will be Amazon Cloud Computing – Hosting an ASP.NET Website on Amazon EC2. As the name suggests, you will be diving deep into the concepts of Amazon cloud computing. You will mainly learn how to host the application that has been developed into ASP.Net.
- AWS Technical Essentials Training s is the next unit where you will get to learn about all the important topics that are required to implement and work with the AWS infrastructure. It will help you to understand all the necessary aspects of AWS that must be understood by one to work with this technology.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate 2019 will be the last two units that are mainly for DevOps and SysOps roles. One who completes this unit will be able to handle the operations based on AWS services.
- This course consists of two main projects and various sample questions that will help the trainees to get a closer view of AWS services.
- Project on AWS IoT – AWS IoT Service and Practical Integration (Smart Parking Project) will be the first project. To complete this project, you will be covering all the topics that you would have covered in this course.
- All the beginner to the advanced level concepts that we have covered in this course will be leveraged to draft a solution for this project. After finishing this project, you will be able to work with all the components of AWS and will also be able to design the infrastructure proficiently.
- Project on AWS – Machine Learning will be the next project. In this project, we will be leveraging the AWS cloud computing service to implement the concepts of Machine learning. It is going to be the video tutorial where the educator will be showing you all the steps that will be followed to complete this project.
- Though the trainer will be showing you all the steps, you will be required to practice things at your end. There are some of the sample questions that have been added in the units and you will be required to solve all those sample questions to get a deeper understanding of the concepts covered under this training.
AWS Training – Certificate of Completion
What is AWS?
Amazon launched AWS, they provide complete Cloud Functionality. AWS is completely Platform Independent and no knowledge in Operating System is required. There are many scenarios where AWS isn’t an option. There are many AWS use cases: A small manufacturing Organization can use his expertise and expand his business through reproduction where leading IT management to AWS. A large enterprise spread across the globe. Architecture construction prototypes. Media company provides different types of contact (video, audio) to worldwide customers.
Based on the concept of Pay -As-you-Go AWS provides us with the speed of service that customers can use when required and without any long-time requirement. The platform enables customers to procure services from such as Development Platforms, computing, Networking, Database storage, programming Models. The distributed IT Infrastructure provided through AWS has emerged with time, Through the lessons learned over 16 years of experience. AWS completely listens to its customer feedback which enables the AWS team to efficiently deliver creative features and services.
Even today AWS frequently hone its Operational expertise continually to retain Lasting reliability by employing its advances and industry practices into cloud infrastructure. When talking about Cost -Effectiveness They have no upfront investment or long-term commitment and minimum expense. This is its significant advantage when compared to the traditional IT infrastructure. Through AWS techniques such as Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing can automatically scan resources. They scale up the required resources to fill up the demand when the demands fall without affecting speed and performance. As a result, any organization enjoys the benefits of reduced cost and customer satisfaction.
Industry Growth TrendThe global cloud computing market size is expected to grow from USD 272.0 billion in 2018 to USD 623.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.0% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which Skills will you learn in this AWS Training (Amazon Web Services)?
Here are some of the skills you will consider as most important when hiring employees and to build a career:
In this AWS course you will learn how to sign up to Amazon Web Service to get hands-on AWS service available today secondly how to use a command-line interface for this tool, creating a website and finally building windows and Linux servers.
For cloud Support engineers the tangible skills required are networking, Java, technical support and network administrator.
AWS cloud Admin requires tangible skills in AWS (certification is mandatory for the professional level of AWS).
For larger data analysis in Amazon, you require Hadoop skills to build around the technology. Part of AIC is looking for architects they are experienced technologists with technical depth. You will learn some services which are widely used today: they are EC2, RDS, VPC, S3.
By Continuous delivery approaches, skills covered are cloud computing, IT, Web services.
- There is no prerequisite to take this AWS training course but need knowledge of Cloud computing, Networking, Security and storage.
- Basic Linux Commands.
- The AWS IT Infrastructure has been developed and managed according to the good security practices, certifications, and IT security standards levels.
- This AWS certification course includes prior knowledge of machine learning basic Linux commands along with Java programming required.
- Linux is the main choice for using an Infrastructure – as – a -Service. Knowledge of virtualization is required as it runs multiple operating systems within a single machine.
- We should have a basic understanding of IT services and their benefits in the AWS Cloud platform and Linux CLI.
- This AWS certification is best suited for IT developers, Sysops administrators Basic knowledge of any programming language, but this AWS training course can be taken by any user who is interested in AWS. And people who are interested in facing highly scalable, fault tolerance applications on the cloud. People who are interested in deploying the application on AWS. DevOps requires System administrators and developers as the intended audience.
- The student completes a project using various services of AWS. AWS training course educates students to greatly learn cloud-related learning to help entrepreneurs, research in the future. They guide AWS architecture at best practices.
FAQ’s- General Questions
How to access this AWS in an environment?
The ways to access AWS are AWS Management Console, AWS command-line interface, Command line tools, Query APIs.
Does having an AWS Training Certification guarantee more profit?
Yes, of course, it gains more profits as this is the highest pay certification in the current market. Our certification training is more dynamic and you can tackle the final exam simulation with confidence.
What are the benefits Of Amazon Web Services?
The benefits of AWS are they are flexible, Pay-per-use, scalable and performance, reliable. And make the user future AWS expertise.
What tools needed to work with this AWS Training course?
The tools required to work with AWS training are Windows XP, Linux, Internet Speed.
I don’t have a background in AWS, can I do this AWS training course?
No, the background is required. Needed only AWS absolute Beginners and no previous year experience required.
How long it takes to complete this AWS training course?
Time to completion can vary depends upon the schedule. It depends on the number of hours you sit per day. Roughly 70-80 hours if you are a slow reader.
How about the certificate validation?
Need Updation of the certificates every two years. Recertification is required.
- AWS Certified training will offer a lot of job opportunities in AWS- related projects. AWS being highly rated, certification will gain a lot of demand in the IT market as more companies are moving to the cloud, Amazon provides highly flexible and secure cloud services. Therefore, the need for AWS trained people has increased.
- Furthermore, it helps to expand your network and it is good for the business. The average salary of the AWS Trained certificate has been improved. They have gone up to 10% the previous year. So, it is better to learn these skills now to grab the opportunity to compete in the software Industry.
- This AWS training course empowers you with the skills you need to put your virtual server, set up RDMS, to monitor the resource deployed on the Amazon cloud. This certificate validates your team skills, knowledge and expertise with the AWS platform.
Nice for beginners
AWS Cloud computing
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training – Cloud Computing
R RAVI KIRAN