Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
AWS Sysops Administrator Training
This AWS Sysops Administrator Training includes 1comprehensive AWS Certified SysOps Administrator- Associate 2019 Course with 8+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Identity and access management, registering domain for AWS cloud, Cloud formatting, and other cloud concepts to prepare you for the AWS Sysops Administrator Certification.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this AWS Sysops Administrator Training?
Mobile App Access
About AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Course
|Courses||You get access to all entire module for lifetime|
|Hours||8+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Identity and access management, registering a domain for AWS cloud, Cloud formatting, and other cloud concepts to prepare you for the AWS Sysops Administrator Certification|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about cloud computing and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about cloud computing would be preferable|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
AWS Sysops Administrator Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the AWS SysOps Administrator Certification is explained.
AWS Sysops Administrator
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate 8h 8m ✔
|Sr. No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate||8||The list of completed courses under the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate 2019 Course is divided into several chapters such as the different services available with Amazon Web Services. Initially, the Introduction to AWS SysOps is covered to make the new learners comfortable with cloud concepts. The AWS services covered under AWS SysOps Administrator is Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with its practical videos, EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), Finalization, I&AM (Identity and Access Management), Route 53 Service, Multiple Services, finally a questions section is covered on VPC service.|
What is AWS Certified SysOps Administrator?
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator is a certification program developed by Amazon which is Amazon’s services provided or hosted as a cloud service. This certification can be obtained by clearing an exam conducted by Amazon. The exam is of multiple-choice type and provides 130 minutes to complete. It costs 150 USD. It is available in different languages such as English, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. To clear this certification, one needs to have good knowledge on topics such as deployment and management of highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable systems on AWS, controlling the flow of data to and from AWS, following the best practices of AWS operations, migrating the workloads to AWS cloud premises, estimating the usage costs and operations costs on AWS. The skills recommended for obtaining the AWS SysOps Admin Certification are to understand the architecture of AWS cloud, AWS CLI, and AWS SDKs or its APIs experience is recommended, knowledge in virtualization technology, auditing and monitoring the services on the system, etc.
This AWS Certified SysOps Administrator also requires strong knowledge of networking concepts, security standards, or concepts, translating the requirements of architecture. A minimum of one or two years of hands-on experience is highly recommended before obtaining this AWS SysOps Administrator certification.
Industry Growth TrendThe global cloud computing market size is expected to grow from USD 272.0 billion in 2018 to USD 623.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.0% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
- The set of skills those which can be obtained upon completion of this AWS SysOps Administrator course are AWS, SysOps Administrator, Associate Level, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), EC2, Route 53 Service, AWS Concepts, AWS Storage Components, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Route 53, Database on AWS, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Application Services, Exam Tips, etc.
- The AWS Sysops Administrator Training contains also several sub-topics or courses under an individual course and few chapters under this course which were covered in the form of course curriculum are such as usage of different services under AWS and its applications for different requirements etc.
- Some skills can be obtained upon completing this AWS SysOps Administrator course are such as Cloud Computing, AWS, Data Storage Service, Java API, AWS CLI, AWS Security, EC2, VPC, AWS S3, etc.
- The AWS Sysops Administrator Training also contains a set of tangible skills that are covered at the core level to advanced level are such as AWS Email Service, DevOps, Sysops, Route 53, Machine Learning, Cloud Migration, AWS Tools, etc.
- This AWS SysOps Administrator course is very useful for deploying and managing a lot of services that are required to be highly available or high scalability or fault tolerance and to make the services or applications stable all the time.
- Willingness to pursue a career as an AWS Administrator, or SysOps Administrator or AWS Cloud Engineer: The AWS Sysops Administrator Training does not require or mandate any prerequisites and can be opted by any learner to master the core concepts or knowledge on AWS SysOps Administrator Certification requirements. AWS Administrator or Systems Operations Admin requires a lot of core or basic knowledge on networking concepts, systems engineering concepts, which are well explained comprehensively in this course. The core level to advanced level concepts of AWS SysOps Administrator is explained very clearly under this course contents and its description. This course can also be chosen by all the learners who have a strong knowledge of computer science subjects or networking concepts or operating systems concepts or any other system administration related experience.
- Knowledge in Networking or Operating Systems or System Administration level experience: Any hands-on experience or strong knowledge in the areas of System Administration or AWS SysOps Administration related concepts or AWS experience or AWS cloud architecture is an added advantage and beneficial to learn the further contents of this AWS Sysops Administrator Training. This AWS course has many other benefits upon learning the architectural level AWS concepts or deployment and management of services or applications on AWS Cloud hosting services etc. There are also several other benefits to learning the concepts and contents of this AWS SysOps Administrator course.
- Students of Computer Science or Technical or Science background: All the learners of this course who are having Bachelor’s in engineering or technology or science areas can opt for choosing this AWS Sysops Administrator Training as it is a very good option to master the contents of this AWS SysOps Administrator concepts and its relative applications. All the prospective learners who are very much interested in learning to acquire some knowledge on Amazon Web Service and AWS Systems Operations and its relative applications or services can opt for this AWS course. This AWS Sysops Administrator Training is highly advantageous and beneficial to master the latest technological updates in the area of cloud services or cloud platforms in the career of an AWS Cloud professional with the complete benefits to all the learners’ profession. The course is highly recommended to the prospective learners who are interested in learning the concepts of AWS SysOps tools and their services. This AWS SysOps Administrator course has been developed and designed to explain from the basic level to advanced level concepts for the benefit of all the types of learners to secure better job opportunities.
- AWS System Analyst or Cloud Migration Engineer or AWS Developer: The learners of this AWS SysOps Administrator course will be able to master the topics that all are related to AWS Systems Operations Administrator and its maintenance of cloud services in the area of AWS Cloud Platform, different services in AWS architecture or cloud platform, etc., as a part of the contents of this AWS Sysops Administrator Training that are of higher importance in the area of AWS Cloud. This course adds greater benefits to the prospective learners to their career roles such as a Data Analyst Cloud Engineer, QA QC Engineer, Vmware Administrator, Windows Administrator, Inspection Engineer, Solution Architect, AWS Cloud Engineer, AWS System Analyst, AWS Database Admin, Cloud Migration Engineer, etc. This course can opt-in order to secure the best career opportunities in the area of AWS Cloud Admin or Development areas.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Science / Technical / Computers Background: Any interested learner with the background of Bachelor or Master in the Science or Technical or Computers area can opt for this course to become an AWS Cloud Engineer or AWS Developer or Cloud DevOps Engineer or Data Analyst in the bigger MNCs.
Is this AWS Sysops Administrator Training worth to be considered for career growth?
Yes, Any AWS Cloud Engineer or Data Analyst or DevOps Engineer or prospective AWS SysOps Admin who is interested in learning the basic level to advanced level AWS SysOps Administrator responsibilities can opt for this AWS SysOps Administrator course which is worthy to be considered.
Can an entry-level engineer or science or non-technical graduates choose this AWS Sysops Administrator Training?
YES, this course is a better option for any young engineer or science or non-technical graduate background in knowing the concepts of AWS or its relative services. This AWS SysOps Administrator course can be easily learned and can be mastered quickly that does not require any pre-requisites.
Will this AWS Sysops Administrator Training draw any benefit to my career?
Yes. this AWS course is beneficial to one’s career in many ways such as a verifiable certification from the Edu CBA Academy which is an added advantage and comprehensive contents covered from official documentation and standard concepts explained very well.
Is this AWS Sysops Administrator Training a good one to learn about AWS services?
Yes, this AWS SysOps Administrator course is a good one to learn about the AWS architecture and AWS SysOps Admin related tasks. This AWS SysOps Administrator course needs a minimum of 8+ hours to complete the entire course.
- There are several career benefits upon completion of this course and its intermediate and advanced concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This AWS Certified SysOps Administrator course is a package of one online course for the concepts on a core level to advanced level on the usage of AWS Services and AWS SysOps Admin and its related system-level operations applications to maintain complex applications or services on AWS cloud platform such as VPC, S3, etc., in the form of hands-on video format content.
- Any AWS Cloud Engineer or Data Analyst or AWS Database Admin or DevOps Cloud Engineer can opt for this AWS Sysops Administrator Training to learn from the basic level to advanced level in maintaining the services on AWS analyzing and hosting the complex level applications using AWS cloud platform to improve the learners’ career to an advanced level.
AWS SysOps Review