Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Apache Spark Training (3 Courses)
his Apache Spark Training includes 3 courses with 13+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn fundamental mechanisms and basic internals of the framework and understand the need to use Spark, its programming and machine learning in detail.
Learning spark programming
Apache Spark Fundamentals
Apache Spark Advanced
What you get in this Apache Spark Training?
Mobile App Access
About Apache Spark Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Learning spark programming||6h 17m|
|Apache Spark - Beginners||1h 53m|
|Apache Spark - Advanced||5h 27m|
|Course Name||Online Apache Spark Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||13+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Fundamentals of Spark, Machine learning using Spark and Spark streaming|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Big Data with Apache Spark and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about data analytics would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Apache Spark Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Big Data with Apache Spark Certification Course is explained.
|Serial No||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Apache Spark Fundamentals||This Apache Spark training will teach you how to use Apache Spark. You will be focused on spark clusters and techniques. a brief introduction on spark origin and its uses, context and components. you will learn spark Resilient Distributed Data sets basics and operations, key-value pairs, transformation used to perform on RD. You will also learn Data loading, RDD Partitioning. Understanding the life cycle of Apache Spark applications and advanced use cases and characteristics. You will also learn how to is Apache Spark for statistical analysis, Business Analytics, map transformations and advanced integrity.
Finally, you will learn to create spark application and execute on Hadoop and leverage implementation and understanding DAG in sparks for implications.
|2||Apache Spark Advanced||You will learn Streaming concepts on a spark, introduction to twitter connection using a spark. Exploring Streaming features, Workflow, Slice and windows operation. Analyzing the data from Twitter using Streaming. It also explains Hadoop components YARN-architecture, life cycle, and its uses. Also launching and using Scala language and its features. Next, explains the fundamentals of Scala classes, Variables, and functions, Scala hierarchies (collections, Loops, Strings and Modifiers, array buffers and more) concepts.
You will also go through in creating Checkpoint directory and Dreams. In the end, you will also discover how to create an effective Scala project, Connection to Twitter using Spark and streaming.
|3||Learning Spark programming||You will understand the basic internals of Spark and installation to Apache Spark. Finally executing the Spark on Hadoop cluster with a single node and multiple node and basics of resource allocation. The Apache Spark Training Course includes explaining Advanced concepts on Writing and Re-writing Spark Code for application and understanding Sparks|
Apache Spark Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Big data with Apache Spark?
Spark is an open-source framework widely used in many organizations to process large Data source and developed in the year 2009. It drives as a friendly platform for machine learning tasks, interactive queries, and large-scale SQL. Apache Spark has become one of the primary big data frameworks which have overtaken the old map-reduce module. Spark helps data scientists in analysis, transformation, querying. The day it was incepted, most of the tasks happen in memory which is quite speedy. Spark took their part in data integration to reduce the cost and time. Most of the leading companies were already join their hands with Apache like IBM, Huawei, and all the major Hadoop vendors.
It is a Primary analytical engine for large scale data processing. To Build Apache Spark project most importantly you require Spark SQL has SQL engine which processes structured data. They help in data optimization in the data processing workflow. To handle machine learning it has its own MLB libraries. Spark uses Cluster computing for its analytical purpose and storage. Next, for a cluster manager Spark run on YARN. Apache Spark is the first Big data structure to process data-in-memory. The process is 1000 times faster than Hadoop. Before starting into an application, it is necessary to choose a language. To have better APIs spark is developed in Scala.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
Here are some of the skills listed further helps in career future. You will gain technical skills to level -up in data fields. To become a big data Analyst this Apache Spark Training Course helps in trained skills like MySQL, Scala, R and you will end up with various tools for enterprise analytics. Spark has become the greatest learning curve for big data practitioners and for storing data HDFS is essential. Experts in Good Analytics presentation for business. You will get trained on java, domain-based management skills and armed with skills of data mining, Extensive Hands-on practice to virtual lab assignments and projects. This Apache Spark Training Course master in skills like solving solutions for big data tasks like batch processing, machine learning at Scala and deploying production process. Familiar in creating twitter Application using a spark, clustering in nodes.
- Basic understanding of Java Programming language, Python. Some familiarity on SQL is helpful, Knowledge on Map Reduce. You should have exposure to the Linux Operating system. Scala Programming and Data warehouse backgrounder who wishes to get into the big data domain can do this Apache Spark Training Course. Hands-on experience with computer knowledge on Windows, Linux and background knowledge on Big data.
- Big data developers, data scientists, analysts, data engineers, software engineers. Professionals are interested in a career in the field of big data, Academic professors who keen their research on Apache Spark training. It will be useful for ETL developers and analytical professionals. Big data Architects and who have a passion to develop their career in Business Intelligence and Business Intelligence professionals.
Apache Spark Training Course – FAQs
What you will gain on getting Big data Apache Spark certificate?
You will get an in-depth knowledge of Spark Ecosystem and knowledge on Scala, Hadoop, Spark Graph X.
What is the time limit to finish this Apache Spark Training Course?
The time limit to finish this training is nearly about 13+ hours with lifetime validity.
How to walk on the path of the cloud era by this certification?
This certification guides 100% big data skills to boost the hottest jobs today and you can share with a professional network.
Benefits of doing Apache Spark Training
You can gradually get familiar with the concept and explore in the big data market and explore in RDD projects.
Who should prefer this Apache Spark Training Course?
IT professionals, Data Analyst, Big data engineers and Candidates who are interested in deploying big data and its application can avail this Apache Spark Training Course.
What is the background Knowledge required for Apache Spark Training?
It is required to know basic of Java Programming and in-depth knowledge on Cloud computing.
Why Spark Training is high in demand?
Experience in Spark training is still in demand because it is the most widely used analytical processing framework to solve big data problems.
- Learning Apache Spark has increased access to big data have they become one of the efficiently used frameworks for distributed processing. There is an increased demand for Spark developers.
- Apache Spark has ample career opportunities across the globe, developers are implementing Spark in various programming languages such as Scala, R, Python.
- Organizations are hiring skilled persons in the field of Banking, Media, Networking, gaming, Scientific Services, Manufacturing. Spark Joined Big data processing to analyze the data.
- Apache Spark Developers earn the highest salary in Hadoop development tools.
- Spark technical expertise with object-oriented programming there is a huge opportunity with experience on spark.
- Learning Big data has tremendous growth for professionals today and offers a learning curve in their careers.
- As per the survey career in Big data is likely to be goom in 2020, therefore, it is recommended to have a certification on this training to enrich in the IT field.
- Knowledge in Scala Programming applications could work with traditional applications and data analytics.
- Hadoop Spark being a major component in Big data has a tremendous job opportunity as a data engineer and cloud computing.
- The future of big data is bright and rising by a higher percentage between 2018 and 2020. therefore, you will find a more fruitful career option in machine learning roles.
Sukhasis Basu Roy