Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Ansible Training (1 Courses, 4+ Projects)
This Online Ansible Training includes 1 course , 4 Projects with 8+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
In this course, you will learn about the basic concepts of Ansible and also learn how to create an Ansible playbook that demonstrates these concepts and connect them by configuring servers and handling deployments
Ansible - Beginners to Beyond
Project on Ansible - Automatic Deployment
Project on Ansible - Scalable Environment
Project on Ansible - Automating Software
Project on Ansible – Automating Software Deployment Process
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Ansible Training?
Mobile App Access
About Ansible Training
Further details are provided below.
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Ansible - Beginners to Beyond||4h 22m|
|Project on Ansible - Scalable Environment for a Startup||2h 8m|
|Project on Ansible - Automatic Deployment of Magento 2||46m|
|Project on Ansible - Automating Software Installation||11m|
|Project on Ansible - Automating Software Deployment Process||2h 54m|
|Course Name||Online Ansible Training|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||8+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn the basic concepts of Ansible and also learn how to create an Ansible playbook|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Ansible|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Linux administration|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each1 course, 4 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Ansible Training Curriculum
|Serial No:||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Ansible beginner to advanced||This course will be conducted online for 4 hours 22 minutes with 35 videos.|
|2||Introduction to Ansible||In this, you will be introduced to Ansible training which includes why and where Ansible is used and why it is the best automation tool in an IT environment.|
|3||Lab||In this, you will learn how to install VM and Ubuntu for working with Ansible coding. In this section, you will also learn about cloning with Galaxy installation details.
In this, you will be introduced to Ansible documentation so that it will be very useful and helpful which provides every concept in detail of how to configure systems, deploy software, etc.
In this, you will also be introduced to the modules term. This term in Ansible is important as they provide scripts that are used by APIs or Playbooks.
You will also be demonstrated how to create directories using shell or command modules which are provided by Ansible and the most important is file module used in the creation of directories.
|4||Installation and execution||Network setting in which Ansible network modules are used to configure network stack, test and validate the network state and determine the absolute and proper network configuration.
Machine connectivity will help you learn how exactly the Ansible architecture works which includes how to connect to windows hosts or remote machines or control machines, etc.
Name resolutions are also included which will help you learn how to dig lookup runs queries against the DNS server to get a particular name.
The installation section includes how to configure the settings with environmental setup and installing the Ansible.
In this section the main concept of how to create and compile the Ansible playbooks.
YAML Basics in this section you will learn YAML syntax are used for expressing Ansible playbooks as this is very easy and human-understandable than other data formats like XML and JSON.
Ansible commands in this section you will learn some ad-hoc commands and the default module for ansible command-line utility is command module.
Passwordless SSH in this section you will learn how Ansible playbook will be useful in establishing passwordless SSH logins with the remote hosts. This section is very important as this will help you to connect to multiple servers via Ansible very easily.
|5||APT module||One of the most used modules in Ansible is an APT module which is very much used in installing so many things via this module. Creating files and multiple files using this module. In this section, you will also get to learn gathering facts.|
|6||Variable||In this, you will learn about the variables used in Ansible playbooks.|
Ansible Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Ansible?
Ansible is one of the tools for configuration management, application deployment, Intra service orchestration, and provisioning which is open-source software and it also includes its declarative language to describe system configuration. In simple words, it is an IT automation engine that automates many IT needs. In today’s world automation is very important in IT environments to manage applications development which helps the developers to ease their jobs and it provides solutions complex tasks so which is offered by such Ansible tool which will save the time of the developers as well as with increased efficiency, in which they can utilize this time somewhere else.
Ansible lets you write custom code quickly and easily which will help to easily deploy multi-tier apps. Ansible provides Ansible playbooks to define infrastructure using orchestration that makes it portable. Ansible provides cloud platforms, virtualized hosts, and network devices. The architecture describes that the programs are given from Ansible to control machines which in turn will be sent to all the nodes or remote hosts. Then these programs are executed using Ansible playbooks.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
- In this, you will learn how to write ansible configuration playbooks to check cluster status and perform cluster restart.
- In this, you will learn some ad-hoc commands which are used against servers using ansible.
- In this course, you will learn skills that will be helpful for testing and troubleshooting the ansible playbooks’ execution.
- In this Ansible course, you will learn how to write simple plays and tasks, also write code from data using Jinja 2 templates and variables.
- In this course, you will also learn the essentials of configuration and deployment using Ansible automation tool.
- There are no many requirements to undergo this training. To undergo this course you should have (not mandatory) knowledge on the Linux system to set up Ansible.
- To undergo this course you should have some basic knowledge of Linux administrator skills. Other than this it is all covered under this Ansible course.
- It is better to have access to Linux systems before you undergo this training.
- Any IT professionals who are having a basic knowledge of Ansible and are keen to explore more in this technology can undergo this training.
- DevOps engineers also can undergo this training as Ansible training provides automation for infrastructure which adds the benefit of versioning and scaling when it comes to infrastructure automation with Ansible tool.
- This Ansible course can also be taken by Linux system administrators, developers and release engineers as they can explore more in this technology and become expert in this automation and managing the cloud, configuring network devices, etc.
Ansible Training – FAQ’s
What is the benefit of Ansible training?
Ansible is one of the most powerful automation tools in today’s world. This course will help to benefit system administrators, developers, and automation engineers. This course will help you in automation and managing cloud, configuring network devices, etc.
Is Learning Python important for this Ansible course?
No, Nothing is mandatory that Python is required. Ansible is written in Python, but you can write Ansible modules in any language.
Is Ansible a programming language?
Not actually, but it uses a very simple language structure called playbooks. Ansible is written in Python but it has the flexibility to allow the users to write modules in any programming language.
What if I have queries after the completion of this training?
This portal will provide you lifetime access to this course. So you can access this portal anytime as the team will be there to help you in solving your queries anytime during and after the course.
- As in today’s world, every other company automates all the processes to increase their productivity, efficiency, and resources of the applications. So this technology is very important in today’s world.
- As this Ansible course helps you learn how to automate and manage the server configurations which will help to save time and effort so many organizations are hiring Ansible system administrators, developers, etc.
- As there is high demand in the cloud sector so to manage and automate cloud regions with the most powerful automation tool like Ansible and Ansible playbooks to automate redundant tasks.