What XML and Java Application is all about?
Like any other language in the world, Java and XML also have their own syntax and rules and structure. To go with all the basics of a programming language these two languages also have a programming paradigm. Here the aim is on object-oriented programming. This training course combines XML and Java training.
It does not perform any function, to be precise. It is just information wrapped in tags. A software should be created to send, receive, store or display it.
This course consists of the basics of XML and the applications of XML with Java language. It is a combination of XML and Java. It contains both the fundamentals as well as the advanced concepts of XML. Applications of XML are found in Hibernate, Web services, and such other functions.
In case you wish to learn more about the well-known and excellent programming language, Java, it was released as a core component of Oracle’s Java platform. The language derives much of its syntax from C and C++ but has a simpler object model and fewer low-level facilities. The applications of this language are compiled to bytecode and they can run on any Java virtual machine regardless of the provision of any computer architecture.
This course also contains CDATA Error Handling in SOAP and other topics that will keep learners engrossed in it for great lengths of time. It will hone the technical skills of the learners and make them feel more confident and comfortable in preparing interfaces between the two systems. The training comprises of 9 hours of HD videos, and 51 lectures. The course will definitely help you to prepare websites, e-trade packages and more.
XML or Extensible Markup Language is a markup language that defines a set of rules with the intention of encoding documents in a format which is both machine and human readable. We can identify simplicity, readability, and generality as the design goals of XML across the internet. It is a textual data format along with powerful support via Unicode for many conventional, human languages. Hundreds of document formats using XML syntax have been developed. Some of these are RSS, Atom, SOAP, and XHTML. Applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework utilize XML files for configuration. There lies a brief overview of this very important course on XML and Java Application and I hope it suffices to convince you to take the plunge and learn XML and Java, two very important programming languages, no, tools (that would be the more comprehensive of the terms).
XML and Java Application Course Description
The XML and Java course may be quarterly, annual or lifetime. The Quarterly course ensures unlimited access for 3 months, certificates at the end of the course, online tests and quizzes, downloadable exercise files and any device viewing. The annual XML and Java course details as unlimited access for 1 year and the other benefits proffered by the quarterly course. The Lifetime Course offers the benefits of all the other courses and is the perfect plan if you believe in continuous, learning. The Quarterly course is for those who are looking for time-bound learning. The Annual course is suitable for those who are in search of a relatively flexible learning time-frame.
- Introduction to XML and Java: It introduces the learner to the nitty-gritties of XML and Java. It caters to the learning needs of professionals and amateurs alike. It enables the learner to settle down and get on with the basic understanding of these two very important computer languages: XML and Java.
- Understanding Body Tags: HTML documents contain body tags, but do not contain the elements. The position of an element is indicated as spanning from a start tag, seemingly including some child content, and is terminated by an end tag. This is the case with many elements within an HTML document. Understanding these concepts like body tags is very important in comprehending HTML and programming.
- Basics of Java and J2EE for XML: This includes basics of Core Java, object oriented programming, abstraction, and polymorphism in Core Java, overloading and overriding, glimpses into J2EE, model view controller, understanding Servlets, middleware in macrocosm, basics of XML used in SOAP, XML background, main components of XML, caution about DTDs. J2EE is, among these, a platform that gives you a multi-tiered, distributed, application model, the ability to reuse components, a unified security model and flexible transaction control.
- XML: This segment includes goals of XML, topics like XML – verbose by design, RDF and building application through XML, other uses of XML, key concepts, XML parsers, comments, and Cdata, well-formed XML. This segment caters to your needs of learning XML and all concepts related to it.
- XML Applications: This sector of the course includes applications in Hibernate 1, web services, XML applications, simple web service examples, web services, SOAP services examples. This part is interconnected to the previous one and deals with XML applications and web services.
What are the requirements/prerequisites for taking up this course?
The pre-requisites/requirements of this XML and Java training are:
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Passion to learn new technology and explore XML applications.
The learner should know at some length about HTML. He should also possess a desire to learn about new and developing technologies and have the spirit to investigate applications like XML for the betterment of his career and for the further development of the organization he works in. In other words, he should have a probing mind for the discovery of technologies that are flooding the market all around him and use the knowledge he gains for advancement.
The course objective is to make you aware of all the concepts of HTML and their applications, to enhance knowledge by learning new concepts of XML, Java, and services that use XML.
XML does not use any predefined tags. Tags like <to> and <from> are not defined in any XML standard. These tags are created by the author of the XML document. HTML works with predefined tags like <p>, <h1>, <table>, etc.
Target Audience for this XML and Java training
Developers who are familiar with HTML, professionals, anyone who wants to learn XML may undertake this training course. Those who have a certain familiarity with HTML can go for the training and open up new avenues for themselves. Anyone professionally engaged in any activity also may venture into this exciting territory. Apart from that, anyone who wants to learn XML will find it a golden opportunity to further enhance his skills when he enrolls in this course.
XML and Java FAQs – General Questions
- How difficult is the XML and Java Application training?
If there was the Most Hyped Technology during the late nineties and the current decade then XML would certainly be the one. The training is quite simple but one has to have a certain level of expertise in topics like HTML and Java to make a success out of learning these languages.
- Can I access this course from anywhere?
Yes, this course has been prepared in such a manner that you can access it from anywhere. When you have enrolled and are registered you will be given your login credentials. These login credentials can be used to login from anywhere under the sun and access video materials and other contents.
- Is classroom training available?
No, classroom training is not available because the online training suffices for all the amenities that classroom training provides. Moreover, online training caters to the needs of any learner/user who does not have enough time to study. The training materials are at his or her disposal 24×7.
- Who are the instructors?
The instructors are professionally sound, very experienced trainers in the field of online training. The courses offered are based on industry-reliant standards. The training covers topics dealt with from the very fundamental concepts of online training.
- Will I receive any technical support during this training?
Yes, you will certainly receive technical support. In the event of your having any technical issues you can drop us an email or call us.
XML and Java Course Testimonials
There are plenty of opportunities within EduCBA and it helps you to continue existing hobbies and interests and or start something completely new. The course was a great introduction to a firmer understanding of how things work.
I took a really nice course. Simple language. Looking forward to the next classes, the money is worth it. There was effective e-learning for the topics. All the required material for e-learning was promptly provided.
Zaid Mahmoud Siadat
So far it has been more than I ever expected it to be, loved it. The academic side of things is also great. The course is awesome, learning so much whilst not being overwhelmed by new material.
Kartheek Reddy G
It’s a good intro. Good Knowledge we can get for beginners. We can get good knowledge form this course especially who are not from computers background. Anyone who don’t have knowledge or who are from other department other than computer science they can easily understand and use Java and XML. So, guys, I recommend this for those who are from non-technical background and also for the beginners.
Career Benefits of this XML and Java Training
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s XML and Java Application Training Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|