The Ultimate XML Series (Module #4) – Schemas:
XML stands for Extensible Markup Language. XML makes your web applications, including websites, more powerful, versatile and smarter. This guide removes all the hype surrounding XML that has characterized most of its discussions.
Through this course you will be learning about schemas and its examples. You will learn in this about limitations of DTD, XML schema vocabulary, the element schema, the group element, kinds of validity and schemas examples.
- Get to know limitations of DTD & XML Schema vocabulary
- Learn in detail about element schema, group element & examples of schema’s
- Basic understanding of computers and the internet
- Basic knowledge about software and their terms
- A passion to learn and interest in IT
- A desire to expand your knowledge about coding and IT in general
- Students pursuing graduation in an IT field
- Students pursuing post-graduation in an IT field
- Working professionals who want to expand their IT knowledge
- Developers that want a jumpstart to their XML learning
- People who want to learn how to build a website or to improve the effectiveness of their website
- Students in college, studying any stream
- Web developers and IT professionals who want to explore XML in greater depth