The Ultimate XML Series (Module #3) – Document Object Model:
XML stands for Extensible Markup Language. XML makes your web applications, including websites, more powerful, versatile and smarter. This guide removes all the hype surrounding XML that has characterized most of its discussions.
Through this course you will be learning about document object model and its examples. You will learn in this about document models, DOM document object, Async property, next node method, XML DOM named node map object, sub string data method, XML DOM document type object, clone node method and document object model example.
- Learn the concept of XML DOM named Node Map Object & also DOM document object
- Learn about DOM document object and async property
- Basic understanding of computers and the internet
- Basic knowledge about software and their terms
- A passion to learn and interest in IT
- A desire to expand your knowledge about coding and IT in general
- Students pursuing graduation in an IT field
- Students pursuing post-graduation in an IT field
- Working professionals who want to expand their IT knowledge
- Developers that want a jumpstart to their XML learning
- People who want to learn how to build a website or to improve the effectiveness of their website
- Students in college, studying any stream
- Web developers and IT professionals who want to explore XML in greater depth