The Ultimate XML Series (Module #2) – Learn StyleSheets, XSL with CSS:
XML stands for Extensible Markup Language. XML makes your web applications, including websites, more powerful, versatile and smarter. This guide removes all the hype surrounding XML that has characterized most of its discussions.
Through this course you will be learning about style sheets, style sheets example, displaying XML documents using CSS & XSL and displaying XML documents using CSS and XSL Example. You will learn in this about style sheets, selectors, style sheets Example, simple selector, punctuations used in CSS, linking CSS to XML, getting started with XSL, patterns and sorting, difference between XSL and CSS, CSS and XSL Examples.
- Learning through practical examples about XML Programming
- Get to know how to display XML documents using CSS and XSL
- Basic understanding of computers and the internet
- Basic knowledge about software and their terms
- A passion to learn and interest in IT
- A desire to expand your knowledge about coding and IT in general
- Students pursuing graduation in an IT field
- Students pursuing post-graduation in an IT field
- Working professionals who want to expand their IT knowledge
- Developers that want a jumpstart to their XML learning
- People who want to learn how to build a website or to improve the effectiveness of their website
- Students in college, studying any stream
- Web developers and IT professionals who want to explore XML in greater depth