The Ultimate XML Series (Module #1) – XML Fundamentals:
XML stands for Extensible Markup Language. XML makes your web applications, including websites, more powerful, versatile and smarter. This guide removes all the hype surrounding XML that has characterized most of its discussions.
Through this course you will be learning about concepts of XML, XML DTD & namespaces and examples. You will learn in this about introducing XML and markup language, markup language and XML architecture, benefits of XML and information sharing, single application usage, uses of XML chemical markup language, uses of XML chemical markup language, classification of character data between tags, general entities and parameter entities, creating DTD with entities, simple XML document, basic examples XML, introduction to DTD, declaring an element and examples.
- Learn basic concept of XML & markup language with an examples.
- Get an insight about how to create DTD with entities & also basic example of XML.
- Basic understanding of computers and the internet
- Basic knowledge about software and their terms
- A passion to learn and interest in IT
- A desire to expand your knowledge about coding and IT in general
- Students pursuing graduation in an IT field
- Students pursuing post-graduation in an IT field
- Working professionals who want to expand their IT knowledge
- Developers that want a jumpstart to their XML learning
- People who want to learn how to build a website or to improve the effectiveness of their website
- Students in college, studying any stream
- Web developers and IT professionals who want to explore XML in greater depth