Working with Paint and Filters in Natron:
This course will help you to learn about the fundamentals of node-based compositing using Natron, this course will also demonstrate the user interface of Natron along with features & applications of Natron.
This course will also help you to learn about how to import media supported in Natron and would also give you knowledge with working on the basic nodes and its parameters.
Through this course you will also learn how to use roto paint node and understand various drawing shapes and strokes along with filters such as blur, sharpen, smooth, shadow etc.
The course includes the following topics:
- Using RotoPaint Node
- Stroke/Shape List
- The Clone and Reveal Tool
- Drawing Shapes
- Transforming Strokes
- Editing brush type / hardness
- Animating Strokes
- Drop Shadow
- Learn the features & applications of Natron for visual effects
- Learn the usage of Natron for paint and filters
- Visual effects Professionals
- Graphics designer
- Passion to Learn
- Basic Knowledge about composting software