Windows 10 is the latest operation system which is a part of the Windows NT family of OS. Windows allows us to design apps at once and run them across multiple devices that use Microsoft products, such as personal computers, tablets, Mobile phones, and embedded systems, Xbox, Microsoft Holographic and Surface Hub.
Through this course you will learn about resizing and effects in adaptive UI, learning about UI, typography in windows 10, hamburger menus, effective pixels, snap points, adaptive approaches, applying adaptive designs, fix the text on phone, resolutions, adaptive visual states, new XAML controls, split view control, create a hamburger button and code for the event handler.
- Learn in depth about adaptive designs and typography in Windows 10
- Learn concept of adaptive visual states, relative panel and split view in Windows 10
- Anyone who wants to learn app development concepts on the latest version of Windows OS.
- Basic information about application development.
- Brief knowledge of C#, HTML or CSS.