Windows 10 is the latest operation system which is a part of the Windows NT family of OS. Windows allows us to design apps at once and run them across multiple devices that use Microsoft products, such as personal computers, tablets, Mobile phones, and embedded systems, Xbox, Microsoft Holographic and Surface Hub.
Through this course you will learn about what is XAML, create a button, editing the button, define the elements in XAML, star sizing, example on XAML, stack panels, events, recap, common XAML controls, combo box, check box, date picker, slider control, themes and styles in XAML, creating a style, theme resources, understanding navigation model, changing the parameter, protected override, navigating the pages, difference between emulator in windows 8 and 10 version for mobile, versions of the emulator, working on the keyboard and about SD card simulation.
- Learn in depth concept of XAML, XAML controls & how to create themes & styles in XAML.
- Learn concept of Navigation Model and difference between Emulator in Windows 8 & 10 version for Mobile Phones
- Anyone who wants to learn app development concepts on the latest version of Windows OS.
- Basic information about application development.
- Brief knowledge of C#, HTML or CSS.