Windows 10 is the latest operation system which is a part of the Windows NT family of OS. Microsoft introduced the Universal Apps, most commonly known as Universal Windows Platform (UWP) keeping the increasing demand for the web applications and smartphone applications.
Through this course you will be learning simple music match game, set up data binding, create private property class, changes in images, private int round, song grid view method, correct song title, prepare new game, microsoft add example, adjust height, grid and row, add storage folders.
- Creating a music match game right from scratch
- Adding storage folders
- App developers wanting to get started with windows 10.
- Anybody with an interest in learning to develop for Windows 10.
- PC with at least 4 GB RAM, running Windows 10.
- Visual Studio 2015 RC or above.
- Passion for creating apps.