Windows 10 is the latest operation system which is a part of the Windows NT family of OS. Microsoft introduced the Universal Apps, most commonly known as Universal Windows Platform (UWP) keeping the increasing demand for the web applications and smartphone applications.
Through this course you will be learning in detail explanation about simple weather app i.e. its features & functions & how to use it. You will be also learning about more practical examples of simple weather app too.
- Learn how to create a weather app
- App developers wanting to get started with windows 10.
- Anybody with an interest in learning to develop for Windows 10.
- PC with at least 4 GB RAM, running Windows 10.
- Visual Studio 2015 RC or above.
- Passion for creating apps.