Windows 10 UWP Apps Development (Module #3) – Adaptive Triggers and Data Binding:
Windows 10 is the latest operation system which is a part of the Windows NT family of OS. Microsoft introduced the Universal Apps, most commonly known as Universal Windows Platform (UWP) keeping the increasing demand for the web applications and smartphone applications.
Through this course you will be learning adaptive triggers, more on adaptive triggers, main page XAML, data binding, main page XAML CS, Changing grid view, data binding example, private list Icons, bound item source, visual state manager, data template, mock news app, mock, fill data template, completing financial app, and also about adaptive layouts.
- Learn in detail about adaptive triggers & adaptive layouts used in Windows 10.
- Learn what is data binding and Mock News App Feature in Windows 10
- App developers wanting to get started with windows 10.
- Anybody with an interest in learning to develop for Windows 10.
- PC with at least 4 GB RAM, running Windows 10.
- Visual Studio 2015 RC or above.
- Passion for creating apps.