Windows 10 is the latest operation system which is a part of the Windows NT family of OS. Microsoft introduced the Universal Apps, most commonly known as Universal Windows Platform (UWP) keeping the increasing demand for the web applications and smartphone applications.
Through this course you will be learning navigation, XAML controls, fill up code on XAML, hamburger menu, creating simple hamburger, create split view, auto suggest box, calendar view, scroll viewer, various shape control, canvas and shapes, XAML styles, XAML scenes, mock coffee shop app, donut page XAML, coffee page XAML, schedule meaning, complete page XAML.
- Learn concept of navigation, XAML controls & hamburger menu in Windows 10
- Learn various shapes control, XAML styles required in creating app in Windows 10
- App developers wanting to get started with windows 10.
- Anybody with an interest in learning to develop for Windows 10.
- PC with at least 4 GB RAM, running Windows 10.
- Visual Studio 2015 RC or above.
- Passion for creating apps.