Windows 10 is the latest operation system which is a part of the Windows NT family of OS. Microsoft introduced the Universal Apps, most commonly known as Universal Windows Platform (UWP) keeping the increasing demand for the web applications and smartphone applications.
Through this course you will be learning synopsis Of Hello World, more on hello world, XAML, type converters, XAML properties, more on XAML properties, schemas and namespaces, grid layout, row definition, column definitions, stack panel orientation, example on stack panel, simple form app, simple layout app, complex layout app, relative panel, creating search bar, text block, split view.
- Learn in detail about Windows 10 and concept of XAML & its types & properties.
- Learn the usage of grid layout, simple form app, complex layout app and also about relative panel & split view in Windows 10
- App developers wanting to get started with windows 10.
- Anybody with an interest in learning to develop for Windows 10.
- PC with at least 4 GB RAM, running Windows 10.
- Visual Studio 2015 RC or above.
- Passion for creating apps.