The course assumes that the learner knows at least basic C#. This course is an essential learning for anyone aspiring to begin game development using the most popular game engine out there.
Windows 10 is the latest and the greatest offering from Microsoft. With over 100 million installs in less than 2 months since launch, the core strength of the operating system is the ability it offers the developers to create an app once and run across their entire huge family of devices of all form factors. This technology is called Universal Windows Platform(UWP). This course will give you a practical hands-on introduction to the UWP API and walk you through its design and development paradigm to help you get started creating beautiful apps for Windows 10.
- Anyone who wants to get started with app development using windows 10
- App developers wanting to get started with windows 10.
- Anybody with an interest in learning to develop for Windows 10.
- PC with at least 4 GB RAM, running Windows 10.
- Visual Studio 2015 RC or above.
- Passion for creating apps.