Web service REST API:
Android is an operating system which is based on Linux kernel. It has user interface based on direct manipulation, touch screen mobile phones, tablets and computers. This training is important step in fact the first one in becoming an android developer.
Through this training you shall learn how to use Web service REST API in Android Apps.
The training will include the following;
- REST API introduction
- REST API Wamp with PHP
- REST API Android Basic & UI design
- Connection with HTTP using AsyncTask thread
- Display Response data and Run Demo
- REST API volley basic introduction
- UI design & Single class design for Volley
- StringRequest Using Volley and Run Demo
- JsonObjectRequest Using Volley and Run Demo
- JSONArrayRequest Using Volley and Run Demo and ImageLoader
- ImageLoader Using Volley and Run Demo
- Anyone who want to learn about social media integration on android.
- Students who want to build career as Android App developer.
- Any freelancer who wants to refer our training course and create their own App.
- iOS developer who want to develop an App in android.
- Before you start the course on Android you must have sound knowledge on Java.
- You should at least know the concepts used in java like OOPs concepts, multi threading programming, collections, exception handling etc.
- A computer or a laptop with basic software required for android.
- You will require android SDK tool.