Web Development for XML (Module #2) – XML Parser:
XML is one of the most hyped terms in web development, but how important is it? In the shortest words, XML makes your web applications, including websites, more powerful, versatile and smarter.This course teaches you the basic terms and elements of XML you need to know to go further, as well as its naming rules and practices.
Through this course you will learn about what is XML?, applications of XML, XML format and structure, XML elements, XML attributes, XML tag, XML syntax, XML naming rules and practices, what are Parsers?, example, DOM Parsers examples, DOM Parser-Theory, SAX Parsers, SAX Parser-Theory and examples.
- Students pursuing graduation in an IT field
- Students pursuing post-graduation in an IT field
- Working professionals who want to expand their IT knowledge
- Developers that want a jumpstart to their XML learning
- People who want to learn how to build a website or to improve the effectiveness of their website
- Students in college, studying any stream
- Web developers and IT professionals who want to explore XML in greater depth
- Basic understanding of computers and the internet
- Basic knowledge about software and their terms
- A passion to learn and interest in IT
- A desire to expand your knowledge about coding and IT in general