Video Analytics Using Opencv and Python Shells:
OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is released under a BSD license and hence it’s free for both academic and commercial use. It has C++, C, Python and Java interfaces. Computer vision applications and technology are blowing up right now! With several apps and industries making amazing use of the technology.
Through this training we shall understand and learn how to perform video analysis with OpenCV.
The training will include the following;
- Color models- HSL model, HSV model, RGB model
- Image loading
- Image thresholding
- Blob detection
- Capture video from video
- Capture video from video file
- Background subtraction
- Saving video
- Colorspace based tracking
- Camshift algorithm
- Optical flow based tracking
- Face detection
- Contour based tracking
- Students and professionals who are interested in learning robotics and biometrics.
- People who are very keen about learning Video analytics
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Beginner knowledge of Statistics