VBScript Language (Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition):
This training is to learn about the VBScript language and then execute your VBScript programs on the spot. VBScript Language (Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition) is a general-purpose, light and vigorous scripting language developed by Microsoft that is modelled on Visual Basic. Today, VBScript is the primary scripting
language for Quick Test Professional (QTP), which is a test automation tool.
These lectures are for you to learn how this language can be used for automated and web based project development.
- Beginners to help them understand basic-to-advanced functionality of VBScript
- Anyone interested in learning about Programming Languages
- Anyone interested in learning IT courses
- Computer programming
- Concepts like variables, constants, expression, statements, etc.
- Interest in the area of information technology
- To enhance your knowledge in the area of IT.