16h 22m | 112 Videos | 29414 Views | All Levels
Strong on Fundamentals, High in Value
- VB.Net or Visual Basic dot net is a simple, modern, object-oriented programming language. It is the brainchild of Microsoft which seeks to new open avenues by combining the strength of the .NET framework as well as the common language runtime with productivity benefits which characterize Visual Basic. Visual basic dot net is a real eye-opener for those who want to acquire an understanding of this object-oriented programming language. VB.Net Training is linked to Basic and Visual Basic so learning this language is easier if you have a grounding in these and your fundamentals are strong.
- Much like other dot NET languages, this programming language offers 100% support for object-oriented concepts. All in VB.Net including primitive types are objects. Even user-defined types, events and assemblies come under the category of object. It has complete access to libraries all .NET framework libraries and VB.Net programs are run using Mono, which is an open source alternative that exists in place of .NET. VB dot Net is one of the most commonly used professional languages. Pursuing a VB.Net course enables you to learn a language that is advanced, progressive, purpose type and object-oriented, components based and simple to learn. This is a well-structured language which produces effective programs that can be aggregated on numerous platforms. It is part of the extensive .NET framework.
VB.Net Course Training… the way to access robust programming features
- Pursuing a VB.Net course has its advantages. VB.Net course has robust programming features including Boolean precursors, standard library, assembly versioning, properties as well as events, simple to try generics and delegates as well as event management. Microsoft Visual basic.NET programming is a high-level language for the .NET framework. Pursuing the VB.Net course has other benefits as well. This approachable and easy to learn language satisfied the needs of experienced programmers and is closely related to a Visual Basic Programming language. However, the two languages are not the same. VB.Net has a syntax which promotes readability of the code. What makes this language easy to absorb is that extraneous or unneeded syntax is not used and words plus phrases with meaning rather than special characters, abbreviations or acronyms. The Visual basic.NET programming language is either strongly or loosely typed. Loose typing is associated with the burden of type checking until the program is running. This is inclusive of type checking and method calls, implying that binding of a method call can be deferred till runtime. This is important while building prototypes or other programs where the speed of development is more critical than the speed of execution. This is helpful while creating product apple in which speed of execution, as well as execution correctness, is vital. VB.Net course is suited for everyone from students to developers.
- Programming implies designing a set of instructions requesting the computer to carry out specific tasks which are faster and more efficient than human beings can do. Earliest programming languages were machine languages which were difficult to learn while high-level programming language includes flash action script, Turbo Pascal, and Visual Basic. Visual Basic. Net is a high-level programming language which merged from DOS version known as BASIC. This means Beginners’ All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code. This is an easy programming language to acquire. Different versions of BASIC are available including Microsoft QBasic, GWBASIC, IBM BASICA, QUICKBASIC, and more. Microsoft Visual Basic is used as a well-formulated programming language and extra resources are available at every place. Many avatars of VB are prevalent within the market. VB.Net course is extensively used by VB programmers and includes Visual Basic six. There is also VB.net, Visual Basic 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012 as well as VB 2013. Visual Basic is a Visual as well apart from being a programming language that is event-driven. This is different from old BASIC where programming is performed in a text-limited environment and there is a sequential execution of the program. Learning the VB.Net course has several benefits.
The Many Benefits of a VB.Net Course Training:
- VB.Net course enables you to learn the simple language in executable code and it is a comprehensive, integrated and interactive development environment/IDE.
- The graphical user interface of the VB interactive development environment provides an appealing view for managing program structure in numerous different types of entities. This includes classes modules, forms and procedures/processes.
- VB.Net course is perfect for learning a component integration language associated with the Microsoft Component Object Model.
- COM components can be couched in different languages and integrated through the VB.Net framework. Interfaces of COM components can be composed with ease in a remote way through DCOM or Distributed COM making it easier to come up with distributed applications.
- COM components can be linked or embedded to application user interface and within the in/to stored files namely object linking and embedding OLE. VB.Net course training has advantages for every aspect of computing.
- There is an abundance of available COM components for varied purposes and Visual Basic is centered around the .NET environment by Microsoft Visual languages. The end result of this is that what can be accomplished with Visual Basic is a lot. VB.Net Training has widespread applications in different fields.
Knowing the History:
- When Visual basic.Net was launched, it was another version of the Visual Basic 6.0 with some additional features.
- It overcame the shortcomings of VB 6.0. VB.Net course training can be rapidly learned in conjunction with them .Net framework of Microsoft.
- .Net framework is equipped with a massive collection of libraries which aids in the development of strong applications.
- There is a virtual machine which is responsible for the execution of the program. VB.Net course encompasses a wide number of topics, as the programming language has developed.
- Microsoft.Net framework refers to a software framework including a massive collection of libraries that enable development of critical strong applications.
- This comprises a virtual machine/CLR which is concerned with program execution.
- VB.Net course training is perfect for those who want to learn this unique programming language.
About VB.Net Course Training Framework:
- VB.Net Training is a unique language based in.Net framework.
- This is a software framework supports many languages and allows language interoperability.
- Each language has a code written in other languages. Common Language Runtime is a runtime environment within the.Net framework. Common Language Runtime has benefits such as structural exception management, increased security, versioning, quick memory management, strong type safety and excellent performance apart from language interoperability.
- The VB.Net course has become important in terms of popularity on account of object-oriented constructs namely abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation.
What is OOP?
- Object Oriented Programming is a programming concept associated with objects and classes. This is the most optimal methodological framework for developing software. Programming with objects is akin to working with real-world objects. Object shares specific attributes and behaviors.
- Once there is a class, it has attributes or data members and behaviors/methods. Classe in VB.Net course includes encapsulation and abstraction. Abstraction involves showing critical features to the outside world such as what nature of actions are performed by the programming element without understanding what transpires within. Storing data and methods in a single unit comprises encapsulation.
Features of VB.Net Course Training:
- VB.Net Training is equipped with the implementation of inheritance so child class can inherit attributes and behaviors from the parent class.
- Polymorphism stands for one name, numerous forms. Function overloading and overriding are implemented through polymorphism.
- Visual Basic.Net course is ideal for programmers who want to develop apps that run on remaining platforms.
- Advantages of using VB.Net is that it permits continued existence on the ecosystem online as continued use by knowledgeable developers with an understanding of ASP and C#.
- VB.Net can be run with or used to cull out data from Microsoft office program, as well as other key Microsoft products associated with the internet.
- Integration benefits drive the continued evolution of VB.Net online. VB.Net applications are easy for deployment and maintenance.
- The VB.Net application and its surrounding components are located within the target computer’s directory.
VB.Net Offers a Short Learning Curve:
- Varied programming languages and versions of the same language have differences in terms of developer performance for tasks.
- This is on account of the underlying system and the manner in which the language versions interact in line with it.
- What makes a VB.Net Training unique is that it has syntactical differences as compared to other programming languages on the.Net framework.
- This manner of performing task results within a consistent object model ensures the learning of VB.Net is made simple.
- Separating the application and presentation logic of the code, VB.Net enables developers to come up with and debug code thereby simplifying the process of development.
- VB.Net course assists developers to benefit from the runtime diagnostics tools under the.Net framework including debugging tools racking and resolving bugs during runtime. Tracing, Performance Counters and Event Logging are some of the runtime diagnostics VB.Net makes available to developers.
- VB.Net implies the use of a security model referred to as Code Access which controls what VB.Net code can access.
- This also controls what the code can allow in terms of allowing the application to be deployed within domains that are trusted.
Why Should You Learn VB.Net Training?
- One of the most important questions is why one needs to move to VB.NET course training. Moving to VB.Net course has its advantages. The world of applications is in a state of constant flux. The vast majority of developers have been using the Visual Basic for creating COM components. The requirement for reusability and centralization is what makes VB.Net a comprehensive language. However, VB.Net does not support free threading because it cannot take full advantage of component services.
- VB.Net course training gives you much more features such as garbage collection for freeing up resources, true inheritance for the first time, debugging working across different languages against running applications and the capacity to set up Windows services. VB.Net is the new version of Visual Basic and there is also Visual studio.Net, an IDE which hosts VB.Net, C#, and C++.Net. Built atop the Common Language Runtime, the .Net model helps you to write applications which target the .Net framework.
- VB.NET course compiles into MSIL or Microsoft Intermediate Language which is a binary but not machine code. The file is platform independent and can be tested out on any machine using the .Net framework. Within the framework, there is a compiler called JIT or Just in Time compiler. Compilation of MSIL down to machine code specific for hardware and OS is done by the JIT. The main benefit of inheritance is the ability for creating applications more efficiently. This is an extension of the promise of component design and reusability.
- With implementation inheritance, a base class can be built and new classes can inherit from it. Functionality in the base class is available as one can make extensions and modifications when necessary. If there are C++ components in the mix, the C++ debugger has to be used on these components.
- Within this framework, there is a single debugger even if part of the application is composed in VB.Net. .Net supports a standard security mechanism accessible to different parts of the application. .Net allows the running of the component on a local basis without requiring the calling app to go beyond the registry to locate components. With VB.Net, web apps is a new feature. Windows services can be created natively for the first time by creating Window services project type. It lets developers build free-threaded components and apps for the first time. True cross-platform capabilities can be created through VB.Net applications.
- VB.NET course provides managed code execution running across CLR in stable apps which are secure. VB.Net uses object-oriented programming and XML to transfer data between numerous layers in the DNA architecture. Error handling has taken a turn for the better with the VB.Net framework. A new Try-Catch-Finally block has been introduced to take care of errors and exceptions as a unit. Maintainability of code is the best feature of the VB.Net framework. Another important feature is the VB single-threaded apartment process. New thread is needed to run in the background and enhance the usability of the application. This leads to freedom and better application controls.
- VB.Net is more robust in terms of security. This security provides control for what can be accessed by the code. The security in the component can be set such as the database cannot be accessed by the component. This kind of security is essential as it allows building components to be trusted to varying degrees.
- VB.Net can be learned and is based on Microsoft.Net frameworks. .Net framework allows comfort phases like supporting multiple languages or language interoperability. Support for multiple languages is another massively useful feature of the VB.Net framework. CLR manages the program execution. Visual Basic is an integrated source, not just a language and it has a comprehensive vocabulary of critical tools and sensitive help system. VB.Net Training helps you to develop Windows games and applications. The language is easier to learn as compared to other renowned languages. This is considered one of the most powerful languages in the entire computing world. Rapid Applications development is another advantage of Visual Basic as one can easily learn computer programs using this.
- The graphical interface within this language makes it perfect for newbies and novices alike. The code can be easily built and be debugging is easy. Visual Basic.Net is a language attaining quick popularity as it supports OOP such as abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism, and encapsulation. The code can be debugged either graphically or statistically. Visual Basic.Net involves concepts of encapsulation as well as abstraction. Encapsulation involves storing and assembling data and methods in one class. VB.Net is available for implementation of inheritance class and lower classes such as the beginner class can inherit the working attribute with upper or expert classes.
VB.Net Course Training Conclusion
- Net course offers the following amazing advantages. VB.Net framework system is ideal for developers, students, and professionals.
- It is also useful for work and corporate settings. VB.Net is a framework that is suited for a host of applications.
- This language has several interesting features such as polymorphism and inheritance. This makes for a versatile and diverse language.
- A business solution is a software or online application serving a company, institute or organization.
- Business solutions are critical to organizational success. Many popular tools are available for creating business solutions
- Visual Basic employs research and development technology for essential and quick software development.
- RAD stands for Rapid Application Development. RAD is a technology that lowers development time considerably.
- This lessens the effort needed for developing the system. Development support for multiple types of applications.
- IDE tools are useful for setting up this system in a short time. Help resources are also available with the Visual Studio software.
- Great systems can come up in very little time. Visual Basic is easy to acquire and has great benefits for companies. Special efforts should be expended for imparting training in this course.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Learn VB.NET Course with Microsoft Visual Studio courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|