5h 17m | 46 Videos | 38028 Views | Intermediate
UML – Unified Modeling Language Course:
- This Course helps you need to understand how to make the most of UML.
- It starts with an introduction to general modeling concepts then leads into the background and history of the UML.
- The key concepts of structural and behavioral modeling are covered in some detail through interactive, example-led sessions that complete the first half of the course.
- The second half of course introduces each of the UML diagrams, along with some examples of how they may be used in real-life situations.
- It consists of a mixture of presentations and workshops in which the use of UML for modeling requirements and scenarios is covered.
UML Course requirements?
- Basic Knowledge in Programming and Database
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- An Understanding of DBMS, Data Structure and System Engineering
- A Computer with internet facility
What am I going to get from this UML – Unified Modeling Language course?
- Over 46 lectures and 8 hours of content!
- The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a general purpose modeling language in the field of software engineering, which is designed to provide a standard way to visualize the design of a system.
- One of the purposes of UML was to provide the development community with a stable and common design language that could be used to develop and build computer applications.
- UML brought forth a unified standard modeling notation that IT professionals had been wanting for years. Using UML, IT professionals could now read and disseminate system structure and design plans — just as construction workers have been doing for years with blueprints of buildings.
UML Course target audience:
- Any person who wants to use UML to model requirements and designs for new systems.
- All those involved in the management of a development process: analysts, designers and developers.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s UML – Unified Modeling Language Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|