UI Collection View in iOS 10:
iOS is an operating system for apple phones. It was developed by Apple Inc. and it is scattered completely for Apple hardware. This is a basic course on UI Collection View makes adding your own custom layouts and layout transitions simple to build. This feature will help you efficiently display content in iOS applications.The course provides the practical knowledge on how to create iphone apps on the latest ios verison 10 using Swift and Xcode.
- You will get to learn to develop Application on iOS
- Derive an insight about iPhone Apps Development using Swift and Xcode
- Anyone who want to learn about iOS App development.
- Beginners to iOS App development.
- Students who want to build career as App developer.
- Any freelancer who wants to refer our training course and create their own App.
- As a designer if you are looking to upgrade your skill set, and you’ve decided that learning how to make native apps for Apple’s iOS platform.
- This tutorial do not required any previous iPhone / iPad App development experience.
- A Mac computer.
- Xcode IDE
- iOS SDK tool.
- We expect some basic understanding of programming but not compulsory.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course, but it certainly helps if you have any.