Tracking and Color Correction in Natron
This course will help you to learn about the fundamentals of node-based compositing using Natron, this course will also demonstrate the user interface of Natron along with features & applications of Natron.
This course will also help you to learn about how to import media supported in Natron and would also give you knowledge with working on the basic nodes and its parameters.
Through this course you will also learn what it tracking, Tracking Process, Connecting Tracker Node to Banner, Adding Color Grade to Banner, Adjusting the track point pixel, Connecting Tracker to Surface and CC etc.
The course includes the following topics:
1. Adding Track Anchors
2. Automatic Tracking
3. Troubleshooting Keyframe Tracks
4. Applying Tracking Data
5. Modes Control
6. Transform Controls
Working with Color
1. Color Grading
3. HSV Tool
5. Using Color Curves
6. Adjust Display Gain And Gamma
- Learn the features & applications of Natron for visual effects
- Learn the usage of Natron for color correction
- Visual effects Professionals
- Graphics designer
- Passion to Learn
- Basic Knowledge about composting software