TQM Applicability (Module #3) – Process Improvement and Control in TQM:
TQM is a completely structured, comprehensive, and organization-wide approach taken towards organizational structuring and management that continuously seeks to improve the quality rendered by the products, services belted out by the organization and the productivity of the resources handling the product.
Through this course you will be learning about process improvement in TQM, supplier partnership concept, partnering & criteria to select suppliers, rating & relationship development with the suppliers. Also you will be learning about Performance measures, Toyota Case Study, statistical process control, and also about control charts for variables.
- Learn in detail about the applicability of TQM in industries & organizations for better quality check.
- Learn about performance measures and how the process of improvement is done in TQM
- Students interested in management of quality
- Professionals in the project management paradigm
- Quality Analysts
- Quality Executives
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand the concepts of quality and apply them in their professional lives
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of software functioning
- Basic knowledge of different industry processes and quality
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Never-ending passion to learn