Table View & its features in iOS 10:
iOS is an operating system for apple phones. It was developed by Apple Inc. and it is scattered completely for Apple hardware. This is a basic course on iPhone Apps Development with Swift where you will be learning about creating a simple app.
The course provides the practical knowledge on how to create iphone apps on the latest ios verison 10 using Swift and Xcode.
- You will get to learn to develop Application on iOS
- Derive an insight about iPhone Apps Development using Swift and Xcode
- Anyone who want to learn about iOS App development.
- Beginners to iOS App development.
- Students who want to build career as App developer.
- Any freelancer who wants to refer our training course and create their own App.
- As a designer if you are looking to upgrade your skill set, and you’ve decided that learning how to make native apps for Apple’s iOS platform.
- This tutorial do not required any previous iPhone / iPad App development experience.
- A Mac computer.
- Xcode IDE
- iOS SDK tool.
- We expect some basic understanding of programming but not compulsory.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course, but it certainly helps if you have any.