Start-up/E-commerce Financial Modeling:
This course is very useful for the people who are into equity research and financial modeling domain – including students and professionals. This course gives a brief idea about valuing the companies in e-commerce sector, the revenue and cost drivers, forecasting the future financials and the stock price recommendation.
This course gives a career prospect to the students who are planning to get a financial analyst job in any brokerage and KPOs. Knowledge about valuation of an ecommerce company would give the student an edge over the competitors. Also it boosts sector expertise of the seasoned professionals who are already working in the financial service domain. First we go step by step about how to prepare a financial model, starting from data punching to forecasting the future numbers, valuation of the stock and arriving at a target price. The tutorials include the following;
Materials included in the course are company financials, which are taken from the company websites. Apart from that, we have explained the steps in Microsoft power point and used Microsoft excel for building the financial model.
- To study a promising sector like e-commerce
- To study steps of building financial model
- To enhance the sector expertise
- Finance Students
- Investment banking Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn financial modeling of ecommerce sector
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting, ratios
- Concepts of financial management, valuation methodologies
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft excel and word