SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services:
MicrosoftSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a platform for building high performance data integration solutions, including extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) packages for data warehousing. SSIS includes graphical tools and wizards for building and debugging packages.
This training gives you a chance to learn about Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) that will give you the confidence and skills to use this Business Intelligence tool. This tutorial walks you through SSIS Designer to create a simple ETL package that includes looping, configurations, error flow logic and logging.
The course has been divided into three sections viz;
- Introduction- We shall introduce the tools to you and explain you the advantages and uses.
- Use of Functions- We in detail look at the various functions such as use of Aggregate Data transformation support, how to use count and count distinct, going to learn database to database transformation, how to input a data from database to text, going to learn group by function, using maxmin and sum function, audit, how to use copy column, derived column, lower to upper etc.
- Data Viewer- Here we will see How to use data viewer using column, data viewer using grid, data viewer using histogram and dataviewer using scatter.
There are various other great number of functions that you will learn through this training.
- Students who wish to have a career in Business Intelligence
- Familiar with fundamental database operations
- Basic Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services although not compulsory