According to Waaijman, the traditional meaning of spirituality is a process of re-formation which “aims to recover the original shape of man, the image of God. To accomplish this, the re-formation is oriented at a mould, which represents the original shape.
In general, it refers to find meaning in life and connecting yourself to something bigger than our own selves.
Through this course we are going to learn about Buddhism, Jainism and Islam, Christianity and Zoroastrianism, Sikhism, Core Similarities among religions, Pedagogy, Paradigm Shift, Learning Goals, Pedagogy, Maya or Illusion, Introduction to Dharma, Maya and Sikhism, How to deal with Maya, Rules of Dharma, Key Concepts of Dharma, Types of Karma, Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.
What am I going to get from this Spirituality Training course?
- To learn the true meaning of spirituality
- To learn core teachings of religions
- To study the learnings of Maya, dharma and Karma
What is the target audience Spirituality Training?
- For MBA and Phd students of management
- For those who are in search of meaning for life
- Anyone who is interested to understand spirituality
Pre-requisites Spirituality Training:
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn