About the SDLC Training – Software Development Life Cycle Course:
- This course describes Software engineering definitions, different phases used in software engineering, how does testing fit in the whole SDLC life cycle. We also go further into details of SDLC, i.e., software development life cycle.
- We understand why it is important to follow a specific SDLC models, what are the benefits and challenges of using a SDLC model.
- We will look into different types of SDLC models used across the world in industry. We discuss about common and contemporary SDLC models. We discuss one by one details of each SDLC model, like waterfall model, incremental models, prototyping model, spiral model.
- We will also discuss contemporary SDLC models like RAD ,i.e., Rapid Application Development model and Sliced model.
- We will understand what are the weaknesses and strengths of each SDLC model discussed and when should it be used.
- After discussing SDLC models, we understand What is software testing and why is it important to do software testing. We also discussed how not doing software testing impacts in day to day functioning of the modern world and what could be the disastrous effects of poor or no testing.
- We will discuss costs incurred by defect leakages in further stages of software testing, and why is it important to catch a defect early in SDLC. We saw some examples of bugs found in software used in banks and other institutions which cause monetary and environmental losses.
What are the Pre-requisites for SDLC Training?
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to learn
What am I going to get from this SDLC Training?
- To study a completely new program and to enhance your knowledge by learning new concepts of SDLC, and importance of Software Testing.
Who is the target audience for SDLC Training?
- Anyone who wants to learn Software Engineering
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Software Engineering Fundamentals – Software Development and Testing courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|