Schedule Management – NASA Case Study:
Project Management Institute (PMI) happens to be the frontier institute in the world that aims at bringing about the sharing of knowledge among project management professionals and among those who aspire to make a difference in the world of project management. These learning would be then belted out as examinations and subsequent credentials to the candidates, which eventually benefit them in the career undertakings and their job or project opportunities.
This training is to focus your project schedule management learning to understand how to strategise and plan for project schedules with the help of sophisticated case study on schedule management of NASA.
- Project management professionals
- Project managers
- Certified project professionals
- Project schedule managers who are interested in gaining the credential and taking their career to a higher level
- Management students aspiring to be project management professionals
- Management students who are interested in project schedule strategy and planning best practices
- Project developers
- Key project stakeholders
- Any experienced developer/programmer who has worked in the field of management
- Passion and dedication to effectively learn about PMI schedule strategy
- Computer with Internet connection to view the training material
- Basic understanding about project schedule and its importance in a business or organization