About the Ruby Training Course Bundle:
In this Bundle on Ruby Training, you will learn all the nuts & bolts of Ruby Courses. All the courses in this Bundle starts from scratch and hence a beginner can also take and enjoy this Bundle. This course is designed in such a way that a novice person can easily learn about Ruby along with its basics and applications.
Learning Objectives of Ruby Training:
- In-depth knowledge and practical training on various areas of Ruby.
- Derive an insight into the field of Ruby.
- Learn many concepts such as Ruby Literals BigNum, RubyBoolean, Ruby Arrays Creation etc.
- Enables IT Professionals with a means to distinguish themselves and demonstrate to employers, colleagues and the public that they have the knowledge to be competent analytics professionals.
- Improve your software knowledge and associated tools in order to effectively integrate the graphics
- To enhance your knowledge in Ruby by learning many core concepts of this domain.
- Course will increase technical trainee’s skills and course agenda describes a well-paced plan to teach the technical skills as the trainers has a proven best record of providing excellence in learning experiences.
Why to go for Ruby Training?
- Information Technology is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data. Information Technology is a commonly used synonym for computers and computer networks.
- If you are looking for a job in an IT sector, then this Ruby training will help you to learn the specialized IT skills which will be required in order to excel in a IT firm.
- This Ruby course class will help those who want to learn and excel in the field of information technology and also it will help you to improve your overall job performance by stressing continuing professional development.
- This Ruby course tutorial will help you to advance your career potential by setting you apart from the competition and will also show you competency in IT field.
- These days’ information technology has gained lot importance as mostly things are based on technology so there is a great demand for this domain and one can easily learn the theoretical as well as practical knowledge through this IT Bundle.
- Learn to build mobile apps through Ruby – how to build professional application for mobile phones you will be learning through this training tutorials.
About the Ruby Training:
In this Training Bundle you will learn about :
- Ruby Programming – Beginner & Advance Training
- Ruby on Rails from Scratch
In the Ruby Programming – Beginner & Advance Training Training we will learn:
- Ruby features
- Ruby variable assignment
- Ruby Literals and much more
In the Ruby on Rails from Scratch Training we will learn:
- Rails Convention Over Configuration
- Rails, Architecture
- Rails Environment Settings and much more
Pre-Requisites of Ruby Training:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to Learn
- Basic knowledge about Software’s
- Interest in the area of information technology
- To enhance your knowledge in the area of IT.
Target Audience of Ruby Training:
To stay ahead in this competitive world, having practical knowledge in Ruby has become a must-know. Although anybody can take up this Ruby Training the following would be the appropriate audience to undertake it;
- Candidates pursuing their graduation in the field of IT, BSC-IT,
- Candidates pursuing their post-graduation in the field of IT
- Any working professionals who wants to enhance your knowledge in the area of IT
- Anyone interested in learning about Programming Languages
- Anyone interested in learning IT courses
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Web Development with Ruby – Learn Ruby Programming and Ruby on Rails Framework Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|