Ruby Programming Part #1 – Ruby Basics:
Ruby is a scripting language designed by Yukihiro Matsumoto, also known as Matz. This course is designed in such a way that a novice person can easily learn about Ruby along with its basics and applications. This Ruby course class will help those who want to learn and excel in the field of information technology and also it will help you to improve your overall job performance by stressing continuing professional development.
The training will include the following;
- Bootstrapping your Ruby literacy
- Objects, methods, and local variables
- Organizing objects with classes
- Programmers, Web Developers
- Anyone with interest in web programming and introductory knowledge of HTML
- Exposure to other dynamic languages + frameworks would be good.
- Since ruby is an object-oriented language, it’s very nice if you have a good previous background in object-oriented programming.
- Some good front-end skills in HTML/HTML5 will help you.