Ruby on Rails Basic Tutorials:
This course is the perfect stepping stone into the world of web application building, focused on one of the best web application frameworks to start out with: Ruby on Rails. The framework is designed for rapid prototyping, and this takes you through the basics and concepts, and gives you the necessary knowledge and skills to pull off your own web application.
The training will include the following;
1. Installation of Ruby and Rails in UBUNTU
2. Create a new application
3. Concepts in Ruby and Rails
4. How to build views using HTML5 and CSS3
- Students and professionals interested in learn server-side or backend web development
- Web development professionals looking to get a basic understand of specific Rails concepts, and a comprehensive understanding of Rails basics
The course covers the basic concepts of Ruby on Rails and the reasons for its popularity. You do not need to come to this course with a technical background, since technical terms are explained and introduced in layman’s language. For experienced web developers, you get an introduction to specifics of Ruby on Rails, like environment modes and directories.
- You should have a reliable computer and internet connection
- You should know your way around the internet and should have good computer skills
- Previous knowledge of Ruby or any programming language would be an advantage