Ruby Programming (Module #6) – Learn Symbols, FileIO, Gem and Debugging
Ruby on Rails is an open source web application framework written in Ruby language. Rails is a full-stack framework that accentuate the use of popular software engineering design and paradigms. Through this short training you are specifically learn about Ruby Modules, Ruby Methods, Symbols, FileIO, Ruby Gem and Ruby Debugging.
Ruby Programming Training Advantages:
- You could develop a web application with at least 10x faster with Rails than you could with a typical Java framework.
- Understand ruby gem and debugging.
Target Audience for Ruby Programming Training
- Students who want to learn Ruby on rails
- Programmers, Web Developers
- For experienced web developers who are new to Rails
- Anyone with interest in web programming and introductory knowledge of HTML
Pre-requisites for Ruby Programming Training:
- It’s certainly possible to begin learning Rails without any prior Ruby exposure but experience with other dynamic languages + frameworks would be good.
- Since ruby is an object-oriented language, it’s very nice if you have a good previous background in object-oriented programming.
- Some good front-end skills in HTML/HTML5 will help you.