Ruby Programming (Module #5) – Methods, Classes and Objects
In this course we are going to learn about ruby programing Blocks, Methods, Return, Ruby Classes, Ruby Objects and Ruby Variables – Class, Global, Local, Instance, Pseudo Variables. Ruby on Rails has tools that make common development tasks easier “out of the box”, such as scaffolding that can automatically build up some of the models and views needed for a basic website.
Ruby Programming Training Advantages
- You could develop a web application with at least 10x faster with Rails than you could with a typical Java framework.
- You will learn about the ruby variables, objects and classes.
Target Audience for Ruby Programming Training
- Students who want to learn Ruby on rails
- Programmers, Web Developers
- For experienced web developers who are new to Rails
- Anyone with interest in web programming and introductory knowledge of HTML
Pre-requisites for Ruby Programming Training
- It’s certainly possible to begin learning Rails without any prior Ruby exposure but experience with other dynamic languages + frameworks would be good.
- Since ruby is an object-oriented language, it’s very nice if you have a good previous background in object-oriented programming.
- Some good front-end skills in HTML/HTML5 will help you.