Ruby Programming (Module #2) – Learn Variables and Arrays:
We can define Ruby as: A High Level Programming Language, Interpreted like Perl, Python, Tcl/TK., Object-Oriented Like Java, Smalltalk, Eiffel, Ada. By default, a model in the Rails framework maps to a table in a database, and a Ruby file. Through this short course on ruby programming you would be learning about variable naming, ruby variable declaration, arrays & ruby arrays read, ruby arrays creation example, hash, ruby operator’s intro and type, arithmetic operators.
Ruby Programming Training Advantages:
- You could develop a web application with at least 10x faster with Rails than you could with a typical Java framework.
- Understand ruby arrays
- Students who want to learn Ruby on rails
- Programmers, Web Developers
- For experienced web developers who are new to Rails
- Anyone with interest in web programming and introductory knowledge of HTML
Pre-requisites for Ruby Programming Training:
- It’s certainly possible to begin learning Rails without any prior Ruby exposure but experience with other dynamic languages + frameworks would be good.
- Since ruby is an object-oriented language, it’s very nice if you have a good previous background in object-oriented programming.
- Some good front-end skills in HTML/HTML5 will help you.