Role of SWIFT in Investment Banking Settlements:
As given by Investopedia SWIFT stands for the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications. It is a messaging network that financial institutions use to securely transmit information and instructions through a standardized system of codes.
SWIFT assigns each financial organization a unique code that has either eight characters or 11 characters. The code is called interchangeably the bank identifier code (BIC), SWIFT code, SWIFT ID, or ISO 9362 code.
Through this dedicated training on SWIFT, you are going to learn about Overview of SWIFT, services provided by them, Swift Message Structure, BIC Identification, Swift Message Types, Maintenance and Benefits. Tis understanding is important especially if you are planning to make a career in Investment banking operations.
- To understand the importance and services of SWIFT
- To comprehend the SWIFT message structure and types
- Students preparing to make a career in IB operations
- Professionals in Investment banking
- Basic knowledge of Finance
- Passion to learn