Risk Management in Banks:
This course introduces students to the various risks that a Bank is subjected to. This comprehensive course on Risk Management in Banks will give you the detail overview of this topic.
Managing Risk is the major role of Banks. Also banks are faced with different types of risks in different or even the same situation. Thus for anyone interested in career in banking, should know what are the major risks and how the Banks manage the.
What you will learn in this course Risk Management in Banks?
- Risk management Function
- Importance of Policies, Procedures and Limits
- Risk Monitoring and MIS
- Credit Risk Management
- Liquidity Risk Management
- Interest Rate Risk
- Foreign Exchange Rate Risk
Requirements Risk Management in Banks
- Basic Finance knowledge
- A computer with internet
Target audience Risk Management in Banks
- Students or Professionals who are keen to work in the Banking industry.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Risk Management in Banks