Retail Sector Internship Training
The basic goal of equity research is to value a company. In the Equity Research (Retail) sector course in the very first step candidate will be able to learn about the fundamental analysis through which company’s historical information is analyzed. In the next step the projections of financial statements of the company are carried out in which various schedules including Revenue buildup, Depreciation, Debt Schedule, Shareholders equity schedule etc. are prepared. And in the third step candidate will do the valuation of the company using the DCF approach and relative valuation approach.
With both the types of valuation one can reach to the final decision making level about investment.
Target Audience for Retail Sector Internship Training
- MBA ‘s , BBA’s
- Commerce graduates including Com, BMS
- Technical degree holders including engineers, are also welcomed
- Brokers and the keen investors
Retail Sector Internship Training highlights
Here you will be working on the Indian Retail company Shoppers Stop which is one of the well known company in the retail sector.
In this candidate will be able to learn:
- Basic and Advanced Excel Techniques
- Financial Modeling Techniques
- Corporate Valuation Techniques ( DCF , DDM, Relative Valuation Approach)
- Report Writing Techniques
Once the training is done, candidate will be able to create financial models and perform the valuation of the company successfully.